White ladies: Have you ever been spanked like this ?

not sure if they did it was with out my wifes participation not sure if the reverend is still around or in the spanking game ,not seen him in 20 years or more
he was starting to do spanking parties in the north west last time i heard from him as he was trying to recruit my wife for one of his performers and wanted to road test her for the job lol lol
yeah she was full of it after the reverend showed her what for and put what shed fantasized about for years into reality
she was seriously considering taking him up on his offer of doing his spanking parties ,and even went as far as meeting him at one of his record shops to go through the details lol
i think a couple of the videos i found on her old phone pile might be from that meeting as i don't recognise the room and never seen the reverend s cock or him naked so hard to be sure lol
but he was a bugger for baby oil as evidenced by his him spanking her video and it makes a appearance as he slips his cock up her bum lol
its unusual for her not to have told me in great detail all about her adventure or for me to have set them up for her lol

if i remember rightly at the time , she told me the shop was too busy and he just managed a quick spank and pulled her knickers down and slipped her the finger behind the counter while he served customers and spoke loudly how she would be spanked bare bottomed for any infractions at work well in earshot of his customers
so she said she decided to call back another day
context wise as best as i remember the rev was pretty business savvy and had 4 record shops and worked for a record company as a artist and repertoire man ,hence why he was wearing a toupee at the time he was dealing with my wife lol
and the prospect of making money and getting loads of fit birds to spank by doing spanking parties was a big attraction to him and as he lived in a quiet cheshire village he could choose his location for the parties from either there or the flats above his shops in the north west

so he thought my mrs would be perfect for either working in his shops or his side gig
the reverend always had a plan lol
and it nearly always involved cash and birds with bare spanked bums and wet fannies lol

what a guy lol
i found these videos thing is i'm not completely sure if its the "reverend" or if its the pub bloke she cleaned for doing the fucking on the other found videos from her old phones ,the picture quality and small screen make it hard to be sure
i swing from one to the other every time i watch it lol
ultimately i don't suppose it matters which one it is as she gets put in her place which in this instance was on the end of some strict old fellers cock lol

sorry for the poor quality as i had to record them screen to screen
they are better watched full screen for a slightly better picture
View attachment 6916266
View attachment 6916268
View attachment 6916269
So so hot

not sure if they did it was with out my wifes participation not sure if the reverend is still around or in the spanking game ,not seen him in 20 years or more
he was starting to do spanking parties in the north west last time i heard from him as he was trying to recruit my wife for one of his performers and wanted to road test her for the job lol lol
yeah she was full of it after the reverend showed her what for and put what shed fantasized about for years into reality
she was seriously considering taking him up on his offer of doing his spanking parties ,and even went as far as meeting him at one of his record shops to go through the details lol
i think a couple of the videos i found on her old phone pile might be from that meeting as i don't recognise the room and never seen the reverend s cock or him naked so hard to be sure lol
but he was a bugger for baby oil as evidenced by his him spanking her video and it makes a appearance as he slips his cock up her bum lol
its unusual for her not to have told me in great detail all about her adventure or for me to have set them up for her lol

if i remember rightly at the time , she told me the shop was too busy and he just managed a quick spank and pulled her knickers down and slipped her the finger behind the counter while he served customers and spoke loudly how she would be spanked bare bottomed for any infractions at work well in earshot of his customers
so she said she decided to call back another day
context wise as best as i remember the rev was pretty business savvy and had 4 record shops and worked for a record company as a artist and repertoire man ,hence why he was wearing a toupee at the time he was dealing with my wife lol
and the prospect of making money and getting loads of fit birds to spank by doing spanking parties was a big attraction to him and as he lived in a quiet cheshire village he could choose his location for the parties from either there or the flats above his shops in the north west

so he thought my mrs would be perfect for either working in his shops or his side gig
the reverend always had a plan lol
and it nearly always involved cash and birds with bare spanked bums and wet fannies lol

what a guy lol
i found these videos thing is i'm not completely sure if its the "reverend" or if its the pub bloke she cleaned for doing the fucking on the other found videos from her old phones ,the picture quality and small screen make it hard to be sure
i swing from one to the other every time i watch it lol
ultimately i don't suppose it matters which one it is as she gets put in her place which in this instance was on the end of some strict old fellers cock lol

sorry for the poor quality as i had to record them screen to screen
they are better watched full screen for a slightly better picture
View attachment 6916266
View attachment 6916268
View attachment 6916269
The top one from pussy to ass! Perfect

Love spanking...
ive found a spanking doesn't have to be painful to be enjoyed sometimes the act of submitting to a other person ,in my wifes case a person that shes not particularly attracted to in a conventional way or who wouldn't normally have acsess to her bare bottom ,pussy or titties is the thrill shes looking for

letting them bare her bottom and tell her how naughty she is and how stupid she looks panties down across their knee and what would her friends say if they could see her now

my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged
more naughty girl than slut cunt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

as ive said i love to engineer situations where older strict blokes have control over my wife and her "plausible denial" comes into play ie its not my fault they made me do it
hes my boss id messed up and didn't want to get the sack
they told me id been naughty and needed a smacked bottom or they'd report me

my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her
he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum and pussy for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

shell love hate that you've all seen her enjoy a visit from her purple friend while she thinks about you all knowing and seeing her smacked bare botty lol

i use botty as she finds more humiliating and childish to have her sexy arse referred to as her botty

as in i'm going to give you a smacked bare botty lol IMG20221010000042.jpgIMG20221012233823.jpgIMG20221012233903.jpg

i keep going back to this picture
id love him to deal with my wifes naughty bare bottom like this and take his pleasure after he'd put her in her place and given her a red bottom and wet pussy
Your wife had a very sexy body. Love how her boobs jiggled when she was getting fucked. I can't tell if the older guy was wearing a condom or not.

Your wife had a very sexy body. Love how her boobs jiggled when she was getting fucked. I can't tell if the older guy was wearing a condom or not.
thanks mate glad you enjoyed them

im pretty sure it was bareback

and heres her titties now
how would you like to make them jiggle lol IMG20221011234413.jpgIMG20221011234352.jpgIMG20220913235943.jpgIMG20220914000034.jpg (y)
spank or fuck

why not both lol IMG20220925000604.jpg

Back