White ladies: Have you ever been spanked like this ?

it was part of the experience there. It would make me so hot when I had to bend over for it. Then knowing as soon as they finished with the belt, they would move on to the other things they wanted to do
Like fucking your throat and your ass?? But you loved that belt spanking your hot ass!!!

White ladies: Have you ever been spanked like this ? ;) View attachment 65233

My wife thinks being bent over a black man's knees and getting spanked would be very erotic. I think she likes the idea of being submissive and vulnerable. I told her I would like to watch and see her pussy poking out from behind as he did it. I know her pussy would be soaking wet by the time he was done and I would love to watch.
this would play in exactly to my wifes need for a playful spanking and how she loves to be controlled by a unconnected third party authority figure and for me to witness them expose spank and enjoy her humiliation and view her sex parts

the closest to it i can put it is a ******* or teacher spanking a ******* or pupil in front of her boyfriend or husband

i may be her husband but shes still daddies girl and daddie knows whats best for her and what daddie says goes and what daddie wants he gets

and she knows it lol

so if daddie says she needs a smacked bottom

its no arguments across the knees knickers pulled down and botty pushed up and out legs parted for the best view of her pussy and added humiliation
and a smacked bottom it is
regardless where she is or whos there to see it

and we both love reading about it or when in the past its played out

i love knowing some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she would be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her botty and know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and maybe fuck

and she has to let them as that makes her so wet shes putty in their hands

shes a push over for a stern authority figure lol

she love hates that she will have to do as shes told and ill be there to see her humiliation and shame when her wet pussy betrays her and it goes from a naughty girl getting a deserved smacked bottom
to a turned on married women opening her legs and almost begging for a strangers touch lol

and she knows ill be there to watch and tease her about it endlessly
and her knowing she would be totally aroused and her every secret part of between her legs and cheeks was exposed to you and begging for your attention

like in the video of her posted here bent over a chair exposed teasing touched while i recorded it and loving it lol
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

White ladies: Have you ever been spanked like this ? ;) View attachment 65233
great picture nobby :love: (y) my wife has been spanked bare bottomed over another guys knee many times

she has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her , so i engineered a visit for him to make her fantasies reality,
we called him "the Reverend" lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, to no one's surprise it was lol ,
All for her own good of course lol

as you can see in the posted video she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times while over his knee , and it was a great introduction for her and he was interested in having her work some of the spanking parties he was considering starting up ,
here she is bare bottomed and pussy on show over his knee getting a well deserved smacked bottom lol
View attachment 20190715_160147 (1).mp4

Last edited:

Attachments

• 6863365-13719fe56d24e28a208a6887aa9859c1.jpg
    6863365-13719fe56d24e28a208a6887aa9859c1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 12
Back