White ladies: ****** from one black guy on another black cock ?

It happened when I was in college, it was this basketball player and his friend walked in the room. In spite of my resistance, I was ****** to spend hours with both of them. The challenges of being an extremely attractive white girl and being desirable by all unwanted attentions including the black sportsters

Last edited:
It happened when I was in college, it was this basketball player and his friend walked in the room. In spite of my resistance, I was ****** to spend hours with both of them. The challenges of being an extremely attractive white girl and being desirable by all unwanted attentions including the black sportsters

I would love to chat with you privately about this..

It happens to my wife when I had agreed to let her sleep with the gym from the gym he was married and would take my wife to his single friends house and the second time they went there the friend was there and when they were going at it the bf sent my wife out nude to get him a ******* so the friend was sitting on the couch while she walked pass him to kitchen and before she could go back to bedroom the bf had come out and told my wife to come sit on the couch with them she said at that point she knew she was going to end up sleeping with the friend which she did so every time she went both did her from then on and also when she went back to the friends house with the bf a bunch of times there was about 5 guys there and they gangbanded her

Your scene seems very plausible
In a adulterous relationship with a Much older Muslimman, we were using the flat of one of his friends, again a muslim
Once the other friend was there and my lover kind of pushed me in his lap
I ended up by being double teamed by both, much greater pleasure ensued. Thereafter it became a regular feature, sometimes a coupleof other friends were also there

Your scene seems very plausible
In a adulterous relationship with a Much older Muslimman, we were using the flat of one of his friends, again a muslim
Once the other friend was there and my lover kind of pushed me in his lap
I ended up by being double teamed by both, much greater pleasure ensued. Thereafter it became a regular feature, sometimes a coupleof other friends were also there
Exactly like I said what happened with with Wife and this went on for about a year 4/5 times a week sometimes in the end from being a virgin when we married about 20 different bbcs had her in a year a lot of them from the gym where she worked out

It happens alot with most of my lovers!Sooner or later they want me to do their friends.My husband knows its just something that happens when Im out on a date,I get passed around,double teamed and now and then It even gets to the point of a gang bang!Hubby knows this is what I want and need and its fun and exciting for me serving my men and opening my little white legs for black domination and breeding!

Back