White ladies: ****** from one black guy on another black cock ?

Like most women on here I'm not ****** to do anything. I've been in many party situations where I'm fucking, and other black guy shows up with a hard cock. I just say hello, smile, and put that hard cock in my mouth. After all I want him to feel welcome and I want to keep him ready to fuck me when the first guy is finished. I love going to parties where it's me an two or more black guys. I never leave anyone out of the fun. I fuck them all, but it's not because I'm being ******. The way I see it I'm using their cocks for my pleasure!

I was on a Cruise a while back and hooked up with a BBC Bartender sooooo when we went down to his tiny room He failed to tell Me about his roommate who was hiding on the top bunk sooooo once we got started my Bartender friend asked if his friend could join the party.....I wasn't going to miss getting more than one sooooo everyday during the Cruise He had a different roommate!

I was on a Cruise a while back and hooked up with a BBC Bartender sooooo when we went down to his tiny room He failed to tell Me about his roommate who was hiding on the top bunk sooooo once we got started my Bartender friend asked if his friend could join the party.....I wasn't going to miss getting more than one sooooo everyday during the Cruise He had a different roommate!

I have had sex with some of the male employees at Hedonism. So I'm not one to talk. However, cruise ships are notoriously rigid when it comes to rules. If the captain found out about the bartender and room mate having sex, and they would both be fired, immediately. You can't go anywhere on cruise ships where you are not on camera. Most of the employees are from poor families, and countries. This is by far the best job they will ever have. Personally I don't feel right to tempt them to doing something that will literally destroy their life. This happened on a cruise ship we were on. Two girls from Holland were flirting with a couple guys on the crew. The captain found out about it and warned them. The captain even ask the girls to stop trying to seduce them. When we were in port they got a room and had sex. They were fired immediately when they got back on ship, and left at the port!

Like most women on here I'm not ****** to do anything. I've been in many party situations where I'm fucking, and other black guy shows up with a hard cock. I just say hello, smile, and put that hard cock in my mouth. After all I want him to feel welcome and I want to keep him ready to fuck me when the first guy is finished. I love going to parties where it's me an two or more black guys. I never leave anyone out of the fun. I fuck them all, but it's not because I'm being ******. The way I see it I'm using their cocks for my pleasure!
i agree, I've never been ****** to do it, I accept my situation and hope to enjoy others and for them to enjoy me.

Mrs O has been passed around from time to time. I wouldn’t say ****** but definitely told what to do... who to suck. What to show.
My wife has never experienced this, but she has a friend with much longer history. And she shared that both her black lovers introduced her to their friends for 3somes and 4somes fairly soon after they started to meet regularly.

My wife has fucked lots of the staff at Hedonism and Couples Resort. We are discreet so no one gets in trouble.

Back