White ladies: ****** from one black guy on another black cock ?

I have had sex with some of the male employees at Hedonism. So I'm not one to talk. However, cruise ships are notoriously rigid when it comes to rules. If the captain found out about the bartender and room mate having sex, and they would both be fired, immediately. You can't go anywhere on cruise ships where you are not on camera. Most of the employees are from poor families, and countries. This is by far the best job they will ever have. Personally I don't feel right to tempt them to doing something that will literally destroy their life. This happened on a cruise ship we were on. Two girls from Holland were flirting with a couple guys on the crew. The captain found out about it and warned them. The captain even ask the girls to stop trying to seduce them. When we were in port they got a room and had sex. They were fired immediately when they got back on ship, and left at the port!
a crew member should keep his (female) guests happy: always happy hour! lol

Lol as we should ;) We frequent a club in Illinois and the last time we were there I was ushered into the bathroom with a couple guys and I let them think they were forsing me and OMG it was wanderful lol it ended up with me in a stall and guys were taking turns tearing up my mouth and pussy and when I finally came out my husband simply said,damn baby lol

Why are 99.99% of the respondents to this thread unverified? Hmmmm? Maybe it's because most of them are not actual women would be my guess. The wildness of some of these responses is hilarious.

Hello? I don't see that you are verified either...
I'm not. And if you weren't feeling guilty about something you would not have bothered to address my reply to this thread. Perhaps you are part of that 99.99%. At any rate have an awesome rest of your evening.

Why are 99.99% of the respondents to this thread unverified? Hmmmm? Maybe it's because most of them are not actual women would be my guess. The wildness of some of these responses is hilarious.

Because despite my Black cock addiction it's something I actually need to talk over with my husband. Don't worry. I will eventually be verified and you will see I'm a real woman who loves Black cock. But these things take time.

Because despite my Black cock addiction it's something I actually need to talk over with my husband. Don't worry. I will eventually be verified and you will see I'm a real woman who loves Black cock. But these things take time.
Lmao. If you say so Sir.

Back