white husbands tasting black sperm...

I love to see my wife laid open legged on the bed,her cunt well fucked by bbc.Her gaping juicy hole oozing with a huge creamy load of black stud spunk.I am eager to accept his bull cream,and bury my face into her black owned slut hole.I slurp noisily,feeding on the gooey cream.The bigger the spunky mess the better I like it,mmmmm.I eagerly suck and tongue the spunky creamy load from her cunt as her black lover watches how i enjoy eating his cum.

my hubbys small pecker gets hard everytime he cleans my black lovers cock with his mouth, as far as i am concerned he belongs on the cocks the i bring home that is what he is for....he is a wimp and belongs in panties!!!! i have the pictures to prove it! If a bull wants anal or oral my hubby is available and i will enjoy waching and providing all the pussy!

my hubbys small pecker gets hard everytime he cleans my black lovers cock with his mouth, as far as i am concerned he belongs on the cocks the i bring home that is what he is for....he is a wimp and belongs in panties!!!! i have the pictures to prove it! If a bull wants anal or oral my hubby is available and i will enjoy waching and providing all the pussy!

This is just how it should be, my little sissy loves it!!!!

PLS, GIVE THE PUSSY!!

you are a wonderful wife! you DO know your hubby is sounds...he's a white wimp sissy..like many of us..and knows it!

Thank you..
That is why I get her a cock every night.. and I only fuck her after she has cum in her pussy...
now a day she only lets me cum if she gets cock... or if I am a good boy for her bull....

and this is the way my wife like me to dress and be...
my cock needs to disapear she saysView attachment 93607View attachment 93610

That's sexy. White bois should keep their cocks in hiding for when the Bull comes around.

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.

Them guy's are fags .

Back