white husbands tasting black sperm...

Hours maybe ... but enough load to keep you smiling the entire day.
Matter of fact, I think for a lot of you hubbies, it would be best you sip some black cock cum with your breakfast meal before heading off to work!
That would be my blessing to a lot of you in here for real!!
Now that should accomplish several things.

1. It would be a perfect way to show the proper respect to the black man because he knows his cum is supposed to be transferred from inside his body to inside anothers body and either the sight or the knowledge that it has happened this way would be pleasing to him.

2. It would be an ego builder for the black man as this would just scream dominance, control and superiority for him to again, see or know that hubby done it and carrying it and that should please him greatly.

3. A power boost for the hubby because well, he is carrying the power within him.

4. I suppose it could produce some amusement for the white wife too. I am sure there are more.

I think a lot of wives would love nothing more than to share a black cock with their hubbies... and yes, it would add some ego boosting to the black bull.

View attachment 68005
Now that picture says a lot and sets a perfect example of it.
Hubby has it running down his chin while they both are tasting the black mans cum and he is rather amused by it as he looks on with his expanded ego and a fresh dose of self esteem.

Its is the mans way to help his wife to be part of her joy. It can also be quite addictive to him just as it can be to her. Many find the taste of a black mans cum to be different than that of anyother race. Of this I know nothing since I will not do it for any but black men

Oh yes, white boi. A lot of white hubbies can't help themselves of their infatuation. Which is why it works well when it involves them and the wife....

403_1000.jpg

Attachments

• 403_1000.jpg
    403_1000.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 187
The feelings for me is a mixture (like both their cum) of humiliation, being obedient and controlled, and mostly on my part, a show of loyalty and approval of the entire situation. You have to figure this as a definite. When you not only taste another mans cum but also accept it inside your own body, then you become a small part of that man. Much the same way a female feels when a man cums in her, there is a special bond made between them right then and there.

For the males though, when one provides the cum and the other tastes and accepts it inside him, the provider owns the accepter. Why? Mainly because that establishes and then states sexual dominance and control. The black man uses the white boys own wife to obtain his own sexual satisfaction and release and then hubby has to taste the results of that satisfaction and release as a performance with an audience. His wife is sexually content, so is the black man all while hubby is still carrying his own cum inside his loaded set of balls and then must humiliatingly taste the black cum result of his wife and the black mans sexual gratification.

There is also an added twist of humiliation that the white boy feels from it after the fact and as an end result. He knows that he did something that the black man has never and would never do, yet the black man watched him do it. The black man gains an ego and self esteem boost from it while the white boy gains...neither one. He does gain sort of a sense of accomplishment though. Much like the black mans feeling of accomplishment but in a totally different way.

The white boy can go out into his normal society and be around his normal surroundings of people and places with a feeling that he has did something possibly that no one else in this room has ever done. But who knows, he just might very well be in the same room with others that feel the same way and are holding the same secret and feelings as a result.

AGREE !!! LIKE IT !!

Sir you blackmen are the supreme beings, and us whites (wives and husbands, and daughters and sons to) are on this earth to serve blackmen. Aand the best way is by taking a part of the blackman into their bodies and keeping it there. Black sperm is that precious gift given to us sub whites from our godlike black masters.
And sir we just love you humiliating us and abusing us. Reminding us of our place in life when you call us white boi, and white whore wives.

AGREE!

Back