white husbands tasting black sperm...

I can't imagine my husband begging for it....but we are relatively new to this. I do think having my husband ingest the other man's seed has reinforced his submissive cuckold role....just like riding bareback had done the same for me. My pussy, his mouth....chemically bonded to my lovers bbc.

That's good that you have your husband lick it from you so that he ingests your lover's hormones, it may help make him more accepting of him along with the submission factor.

There has been some research regarding the effects of a husband's semen on their wives and it does appear that exposure to it via the vagina does elevate the wife's mood. While it remains to be seen as to if ingesting your lover's semen would have a similar effect on your husband, it certainly doesn't hurt to try.

I have talked a great deal of how my step sister got me into this lifestyle – through severe intimidation. Once she broke me, she wanted to see me humiliated and became obsessed about me swallowing black sperm and sucking black dick. She had me suck off the fattest, ugliest black guys she could find. What I learned from all this is that it is good for white females to observe the white male on his knees in front of a black man, sucking his dick and swallowing black firm. This solidifies the inferior nature of the white male in the white female’s mind. It is also good for the white male to be degraded in this manner because it settles in the white male’s mind that he is the Black Man’s bitch.

I have talked a great deal of how my step sister got me into this lifestyle – through severe intimidation. Once she broke me, she wanted to see me humiliated and became obsessed about me swallowing black sperm and sucking black dick. She had me suck off the fattest, ugliest black guys she could find. What I learned from all this is that it is good for white females to observe the white male on his knees in front of a black man, sucking his dick and swallowing black firm. This solidifies the inferior nature of the white male in the white female’s mind. It is also good for the white male to be degraded in this manner because it settles in the white male’s mind that he is the Black Man’s bitch.
I agree here. I think it does make a huge difference in the minds of all involved when they see this.
  • The black man makes a statement of domination when he provides the black cum and a white boy accepts and carries it.
  • The white females impression or mental image of the white boy is reduced along with any sexual desires as she observes him taking it.
  • The white boys own self esteem is reduced but at the same time his submissiveness to both the BM and the WF is increased by his humiliation being observed and remembered.

I can't imagine my husband begging for it....but we are relatively new to this. I do think having my husband ingest the other man's seed has reinforced his submissive cuckold role....just like riding bareback had done the same for me. My pussy, his mouth....chemically bonded to my lovers bbc.

Do you ever look at your hubby's face whenever the bull is fucking you to see the anguish look on his face?

Back