white husbands tasting black sperm...

Sir you blackmen are the supreme beings, and us whites (wives and husbands, and daughters and sons to) are on this earth to serve blackmen. Aand the best way is by taking a part of the blackman into their bodies and keeping it there. Black sperm is that precious gift given to us sub whites from our godlike black masters.
And sir we just love you humiliating us and abusing us. Reminding us of our place in life when you call us white boi, and white whore wives.
I couldn't have said it any better myself!!! Right on the mark!!!

Sir you blackmen are the supreme beings, and us whites (wives and husbands, and daughters and sons to) are on this earth to serve blackmen. And the best way is by taking a part of the blackman into their bodies and keeping it there. Black sperm is that precious gift given to us sub whites.
I have been told on two different occasions by a black man and a white female that you can not properly serve a black man until you have his cum in you. The way it was explained to me was before you can be prepared to serve physically, you have to be prepared mentally. The mindset for it has to be there first. And to obtain that mindset is by carrying a part of him with you. It may sound crazy but it certainly had a sense of logic involved the way that it was explained.

I can't imagine my husband begging for it....but we are relatively new to this. I do think having my husband ingest the other man's seed has reinforced his submissive cuckold role....just like riding bareback had done the same for me. My pussy, his mouth....chemically bonded to my lovers bbc.

Back