white husbands tasting black sperm...

Oh yes, white boi. A lot of white hubbies can't help themselves of their infatuation. Which is why it works well when it involves them and the wife....

View attachment 71298

I took your advice Dsoul and began reading this thread from the beginning. I've never actually sucked a BBC before though I have kissed one. I was concerned my girl would be disgusted with me and I guess in part she was ... but there was also an element of titillation for her when she pointed out that my dick had gone limp. And it had ...totally ... and she was giddy about it.

Seriously, I know you have a lot more experience than I do. Is this normal for a white girl in this life style? She won't let me forget it. I'm sure she'll want me to do it again at the next party. I'm enjoying the lifestyle but impotence is a bit more than I bargained for.

That's why your comment about "infatuation" caught my eye. I don't know if I can help myself at this point.

..... I've never actually sucked a BBC before though I have kissed one. I was concerned my girl would be disgusted with me and I guess in part she was ... but there was also an element of titillation for her when she pointed out that my dick had gone limp. And it had ...totally ... and she was giddy about it.

.... Is this normal for a white girl in this life style? She won't let me forget it. I'm sure she'll want me to do it again at the next party. I'm enjoying the lifestyle but impotence is a bit more than I bargained for. ...

What was the circumstance that led to you kissing that black dick? Was it at your girl's request or did the bull tell you to do it?

Many women find they enjoy the humiliation that their husbands/boyfriends experience when something like this occurs and, as yours apparently is one who does, I would think you can safely expect that she will greatly enjoy watching you gag while her black lover tries to stuff his BBC down your throat.

I'd also bet that, if you haven't already done it, licking her cunt clean of his cum isn't too far off in your future. ;)

Enjoy!

I took your advice Dsoul and began reading this thread from the beginning. I've never actually sucked a BBC before though I have kissed one. I was concerned my girl would be disgusted with me and I guess in part she was ... but there was also an element of titillation for her when she pointed out that my dick had gone limp. And it had ...totally ... and she was giddy about it.

Seriously, I know you have a lot more experience than I do. Is this normal for a white girl in this life style? She won't let me forget it. I'm sure she'll want me to do it again at the next party. I'm enjoying the lifestyle but impotence is a bit more than I bargained for.

That's why your comment about "infatuation" caught my eye. I don't know if I can help myself at this point.

Being in a Cuckold relationship is about being on a three-way street. It's not just about the Bull deriving satisfaction from fucking the wife, but as well giving sexual satisfaction to the wife and sexual gratification to the couple as a whole. A hubby sucking the bull's cock is one of those actions that further binds the couple together towards the bull. Although some wives may not be in for it, neither do some bulls, but for those that do, it's a binding factor to the lifestyle of which they both would never forget nor easily turn away from.

Being in a Cuckold relationship is about being on a three-way street. It's not just about the Bull deriving satisfaction from fucking the wife, but as well giving sexual satisfaction to the wife and sexual gratification to the couple as a whole. A hubby sucking the bull's cock is one of those actions that further binds the couple together towards the bull. Although some wives may not be in for it, neither do some bulls, but for those that do, it's a binding factor to the lifestyle of which they both would never forget nor easily turn away from.
You nailed it there. Once hubby does that for the black bull and his wife watches it then this is forever burnt into the memory banks for all involved and actually thought about by both the wife and hubby quite often after the fact. Just how much or how often it is thought about by each one, only they know that but if the truth was known I would say they think about it quite often.

You nailed it there. Once hubby does that for the black bull and his wife watches it then this is forever burnt into the memory banks for all involved and actually thought about by both the wife and hubby quite often after the fact. Just how much or how often it is thought about by each one, only they know that but if the truth was known I would say they think about it quite often.

Exactly, and they should think more about it.

I'd say the wife would never look at her hubby the same way again. Any remaining sexual attraction she felt for him would be over. Her respect and admiration for her black lover would be absolute. All residual resistance from hubby would be obliterated.

View attachment 97958

True ownership ...

That was the sort of fun I had in Rochester!

I haven't had the pleasure yet ... but would love to eat her lover's cum from her ...

View attachment 97962

And there are many others that would also love to do this. Some will admit it and some won't and then you have those that are highly vocal in their criticism of it. I never really understood that either. I mean that's fine if they choose not to participate in that but why talk down to the ones that do choose to do it?

I would certainly hope that any criticism aimed that way wouldn't change their interests or their actions toward doing it. I know it wouldn't change mine. I would think the criticizers would view it as " different strokes for different folks" and let it go at that. I view it as " It's my business and none of theirs".

I do know that among a growing number of whites there is an increasingly high demand for black cum. Many whites want it inside them and many black guys are glad of it and even more happy to provide it. I think it's safe to say that a black man would consider that as a trophy for himself to get his cum inside a white body and many whites would consider it a trophy to accept and receive it.

Back