white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
For me its all about being a part of the sex & showing my devotion & unconditional love for her. Im sure that over the last few years I have cleaned up more cum than I have produced myself.

I am hopeful that I get this pleasure in the near future ... my wife is wanting to play with her lover and will probably take his cum. I get to watch them and she knows I want to eat his cum from her ... I can hardly wait!!! I feel that eating his and her cum mixed together is a way of showing my devotion to their love and love making.

56190687 (2).jpg

I am hopeful that I get this pleasure in the near future ... my wife is wanting to play with her lover and will probably take his cum. I get to watch them and she knows I want to eat his cum from her ... I can hardly wait!!! I feel that eating his and her cum mixed together is a way of showing my devotion to their love and love making.

View attachment 100966

Yeah like that. . .sounds interesting have you done it before

A lot of you hubbies ought to be keeping/renting bedrooms for Black men to come reside in.

How could a white cuckold charge rent to his wife's lover, especially since we usually begged both of them to cuckold us? I can see the logic in having a spare bedroom ready in case her lover visits. But by entering the house, the lover becomes the 'man of the house', and the man of the house spends his night with the woman of the house in the master bedroom. This is what the cuckold implicitly communicates to the lover by inviting him to take the husbands place in the marital bed!

The spare bedroom should be set up for the husband, with his clothes so that he has no reason to disturb the couple in the morning unless invited. The master bedroom ought to be reserved for wife and Black lover exclusively whenever the lover is in the house.

A more interesting idea than having a room set up for his wife's lover is to ******* the husband to offer him space in his dresser as well as part of his closet space! That dovetails nicely with the spare bedroom being for the husband, and gives the Black lover extra clothes when needed. Additionally, seeing the clothes of his wife's lover in his personal space is a daily reminder of the presence of this Alpha male.

How could a white cuckold charge rent to his wife's lover, especially since we usually begged both of them to cuckold us? I can see the logic in having a spare bedroom ready in case her lover visits. But by entering the house, the lover becomes the 'man of the house', and the man of the house spends his night with the woman of the house in the master bedroom. This is what the cuckold implicitly communicates to the lover by inviting him to take the husbands place in the marital bed!

The spare bedroom should be set up for the husband, with his clothes so that he has no reason to disturb the couple in the morning unless invited. The master bedroom ought to be reserved for wife and Black lover exclusively whenever the lover is in the house.

A more interesting idea than having a room set up for his wife's lover is to ******* the husband to offer him space in his dresser as well as part of his closet space! That dovetails nicely with the spare bedroom being for the husband, and gives the Black lover extra clothes when needed. Additionally, seeing the clothes of his wife's lover in his personal space is a daily reminder of the presence of this Alpha male.

Damn talk about a serious bbc devotion. Although having a spot ina cuckys resident does sound like a great time

Damn talk about a serious bbc devotion. Although having a spot ina cuckys resident does sound like a great time

Well, that post was in response to the idea that the white husbands should be renting out a room to his wife's lover. That was illogical to me. Just from a quick scan here, most white wives that enter into the cuckolding lifestyle are probably begged by their husbands. Given that, and the fact that so many white husbands here are seeking the right Black man to help us, how could we charge rent? It is a good idea to have a spare bedroom ready. But it makes more sense to me that on the whole it should reinforce that a line has been crossed, that the white husband is now beta, and the Black lover is now the Alpha. My suggestion makes sense in terms of reminding the husband that this other man has a real ******* in his life and marriage, that he cannot just shut the situation off like a DVD. Having to see the clothes of the man that has cuckolded him every day that he is in the master bedroom keeps the Alpha role of the lover clear even when he is not in the home.

Having the spare bedroom set up for the husband facillitates the 'always available' aspect of the relationship between the wife and her Black lover. Having the spare bedroom ready means that the lover knows that he could call on a moment's notice, not just for pre-planned dates! Thus the lover excersies the rights ceeded by the husband in the first place; true giving of the husband's sexual exclusivity with his wife. Surprise visits ought to be part of the cuckolding relationship. If the lover only gets to see the wife on preplanned dates, chances are that the cuckold is controlling access to his wife (which ought not to be the case). I also especially like that by having clothes outside the master bedroom, the husband has no reason to disturb the couple in the morning.

That's the irony: white men would make out postings of wanting to rent out spare rooms to black men, and when the black man moves in ... it will be the master bedroom with the wife. The hubby will be the one paying the rent.

That's the irony: white men would make out postings of wanting to rent out spare rooms to black men, and when the black man moves in ... it will be the master bedroom with the wife. The hubby will be the one paying the rent.
Exactly! The black man moves in, takes over the house, the wifes pussy, forbids hubby of having any sex at all, makes him pay the black man rent and stud fees for fucking his wife AND cumming in her. Orders hubby to lick up all the black cum from his own wifes pussy that he can't even fuck any more. The cum that don't remain inside her must be tasted and then carried by hubby inside him.

This pleases the black man nicely. His ego and self esteem is raised and strengthened each time by being the one that fucks the wife, being the one to cum in her and then watching the white husband go down and lick his black cum from his wife and then put it in his own body too. Then the black man can go out in his society, like a normal man getting plenty of pussy, both black and white pussy and then chuckle when he sees the married white wife and hubby out in public together, both carrying his black cum inside them as a married white couple.

White husband and wife out in public, looking like a normal white couple to everyone else. But hubby and wife know better. So does the black man. Sure the white wife fucks a lot, more now than she ever has. It's just not hubby's little white dick that's sliding in her. It's not sliding inside any one. His white cum remains in his little white balls while part of the black mans cum sits right next to it in his belly.

to be allowed to taste the juices of ANY Black man ..and i DO mean ANY Black man, is truly an honor and privilege. and to taste Superior Black Man's seed juices from a wife's pussy or from any woman..white or Black is a sensation us white bois we should be very very grateful to have.

Even better when a lot of you white bois are sucking the black man's cum while dressed in your sissy outfit.

Even better when a lot of you white bois are sucking the black man's cum while dressed in your sissy outfit.
oh yes Sir... being the true white sissy that we are for any and all Black men..on my knees in my lil short short mini skirt with thigh high stockings garter heels and a thin lil halter top..the true white sissy sub slut white whore before Black Men showing my inferiority as i take Black Dick after Black Dick into my white red lipstick sucking mouth to please Black Dicks repeatedly.
white sissy bois position and duty!

oh yes Sir... being the true white sissy that we are for any and all Black men..on my knees in my lil short short mini skirt with thigh high stockings garter heels and a thin lil halter top..the true white sissy sub slut white whore before Black Men showing my inferiority as i take Black Dick after Black Dick into my white red lipstick sucking mouth to please Black Dicks repeatedly.
white sissy bois position and duty!

Good knowing your woman too agrees.

I'm now in D.C.

Back