white husbands tasting black sperm...

The first time I licked my wife clean was only a few days after I learned of her affair. It was a period of turmoil when I was not sure how long she would continue to live with me. She had come back from her lover's villa and we were in bed together and my head was all over the place. Aroused by the thought she was fresh back from a black lover, uncertain how things were going to pan out. I had heard of 'eating creampies' and found myself wondering if I would ever have another chance to try such an experience if I did not just do it there and then.

My wife was relaxed, slightly horny, but quiet satisfied with herself.

While I tossed and turned and wondered. It was almost a compulsive urge to try it at least once.

So turned and cuddled before slowly sucking on her nipples getting her aroused. When I slipped between her legs she had not been expecting me to dip my head lower. She loved being licked, it her first and favourite kind of sex.

When I did start kissing my way down, she protested. Said ‘not that, that she was not clean, that it was not the night for that.’ She even tried to push me head away, which was so unlike her. But I knew how she would react once my tongue was in place and licking so persisted.

When my tongue found her, her hands just locked in my hair, She was still saying, but not pushing me away. When my tongue got busy her thighs came up and locked around my head and her hands were now pulling me in.

I licked, she moaned her way to an orgasm.

When I had brought her to orgasm she raised herself and just looked at me with wondrous wide eyes and said ‘I can’t believe you just did that..’

A few weeks later she came home around 2am in the morning. I woke from my sleep to find her rubbing her wet pussy over my chest. When she saw I was awake she rose up kneeling on either side of my head, reached down to grasp my head and said…’Ok, if this is really what you want here you are’ and drew my head up between her legs.

For me it was never about humiliation, it was never about black superiority¸ and I am both amused and bemused by those who present it that way, and I can understand their perspective.

For me it was all about giving my wife pleasure. Making her moan and groan her way to orgasm. She may have just come from another man’s bed, but she was in my bed now and it was me making love to her and giving her excitement.

After 14 years of marriage our sex life was ‘mundane.’ In Africa it went back to 3 or 4 nights a week, and my thanks to those African men who did not take ‘no’ for an answer when they wanted kinky sex with a beautiful white woman…J

ME TOO I NEVER GET TIRED OF FEELING THE POWER IN A HUGE LONG THICK UNCIRCUMCISED PREFERABLLY BLACK BULL STUDS COCK ESPECIALLY LOVE 3=WAY 69 LICKING MY WIFES PUSSY AND A BLACK BULLS BALLS ANDSHAFT AS HE IS LONG COCKING MY WIFE MISSION I LOVE LICKING A BULLS ASSHOLE AND BALLSACK AS HE IS POUNDING MY WHITE TIGHT SHAVED CLEAN SLIT IN A PEACH WIFES PUSSY AND LOVE CLEANING A BLACK BULLS CUM OUT OF MY WIFE AND CLEANING HIS COCK WITH HIS CUM AND MY WIFES PUSSY JUICE ALL OVER HIM!! I HAVE COCK SIZE ENVY BEING SO SMALL COCKED SO I WORSHIP BIG BLACK COCK!

Sorry, I don't subscribe to this. I fantasize of wife getting BBC in front of me, but no "creamies", let alone sucking another man's dick. Not for me. But every person has it's own flavor...

The first time I licked my wife clean was only a few days after I learned of her affair. It was a period of turmoil when I was not sure how long she would continue to live with me.

Ah yes, the gut wrenching moments of uncertainty. Afraid of losing her, afraid of what you will have to do to keep her, afraid of showing her the depth of devotion you have for her, afraid she will laugh in your face and reject you, hoping beyond hope that she will accept and still love the man you truly are and want to be by demonstrating your love for her. :unsure:

She had come back from her lover's villa and we were in bed together and my head was all over the place. Aroused by the thought she was fresh back from a black lover, uncertain how things were going to pan out. I had heard of 'eating creampies' and found myself wondering if I would ever have another chance to try such an experience if I did not just do it there and then.

My wife was relaxed, slightly horny, but quiet satisfied with herself.

While I tossed and turned and wondered. It was almost a compulsive urge to try it at least once.

A compulsive urge to taste the semen of the man who had just enjoyed fucking your Wife. My, my.

.... When I slipped between her legs she had not been expecting me to dip my head lower. She loved being licked, it her first and favourite kind of sex.
When I did start kissing my way down, she protested. Said ‘not that, that she was not clean, that it was not the night for that.’ She even tried to push me head away, .....

When I had brought her to orgasm she raised herself and just looked at me with wondrous wide eyes and said ‘I can’t believe you just did that..’

A few weeks later she came home around 2am in the morning. I woke from my sleep to find her rubbing her wet pussy over my chest. When she saw I was awake she rose up kneeling on either side of my head, reached down to grasp my head and said…’Ok, if this is really what you want here you are’ and drew my head up between her legs.

Habit forming, is it?
Perhaps a tinge of submissive need surfacing, especially under your Wife's blossoming dominance evidenced by her assertively climbing on top of your sleeping face to have you service her freshly fucked cunt.

For me it was never about humiliation, it was never about black superiority¸ and I am both amused and bemused by those who present it that way, and I can understand their perspective.

Oh, I think you understand it considerably better than you wish to admit to yourself.
You may not have cared so much as to the race of the sperm donor, but you certainly acquired a taste for the humiliation of becoming your Wife's cum licking, cunt cleaning cuckold.
Were that not true, you wouldn't have continued serving her in that manner after satisfying your curiosity for what a cream pie was like after that first time. You would have requested that she "be clean" just as she wished to be when you insisted she allow you to enjoy your first cream pie.

For me it was all about giving my wife pleasure. Making her moan and groan her way to orgasm. She may have just come from another man’s bed, but she was in my bed now and it was me making love to her and giving her excitement. ....

Oh, yes! We submissive husbands do so love to give our Wives as much pleasure as we possibly can.
That is our way of reclaiming our cunt. Another man may have just enjoyed it, but it is ours! The woman it is attached to is ours!
We can love them, adore them more than any other man possibly could and we prove this to them by giving them the freedom to enjoy getting fucked by others and then show our devotion by humbling ourselves in service to them in the most humiliating way we know.
Yet, in licking away the evidence of the other man's hi jacking of our cunt, our woman, haven't we also restored them back to our pristine, unsoiled objects of devotion?

Only to hungrily await the next cycle of watching her get ready to go out to satisfy the desires we can't completely satisfy for her, taste again the bitter sweet pain of uncertainty, wondering when will she return, will she return?
The joy of hearing her open the door, the excitement feeling her climbing onto the bed, the elation of watching as she spreads her thighs to expose the sticky, gooey evidence that she has sated her dark need to be taken and used by another and has once again returned to us to be cleansed and made pure once again. To bask in our adoration and love.

Sorry, I don't subscribe to this. I fantasize of wife getting BBC in front of me, but no "creamies", let alone sucking another man's dick. Not for me. But every person has it's own flavor...
YES I AGREE I TRIED IT WITH A WELL HUNG UNCIRCUMCISED BULL I BROUGHT HOME FOR MY WIFE HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO LIC SOME DICK AND EVER SINCE I LOVE IT!! BEEN 10 YEARS AND A COUPLE DOZEN HUNG BULLS!

I am hopeful that I get this pleasure in the near future ... my wife is wanting to play with her lover and will probably take his cum. I get to watch them and she knows I want to eat his cum from her ... I can hardly wait!!! I feel that eating his and her cum mixed together is a way of showing my devotion to their love and love making.

View attachment 100966
i like to get up there in the bulls ass and lic asshole and ballsack as he long cocks my wife!!

It's the cucky's duty to service his Black Master and to offer his useless, white, naked flesh to the black man to use in any way he wishes! Any cuck who does not accept his superior black master's gift of thick African bull cum in any hole at any time is not truly a cuck.:bounce:

It's the cucky's duty to service his Black Master and to offer his useless, white, naked flesh to the black man to use in any way he wishes! Any cuck who does not accept his superior black master's gift of thick African bull cum in any hole at any time is not truly a cuck.:bounce:

Don't you just love it when someone takes it upon themselves to make the rules for everyone and decide what is or isn't the one and only true way of being? :rolleyes:

Don't you just love it when someone takes it upon themselves to make the rules for everyone and decide what is or isn't the one and only true way of being? :rolleyes:
Not a "rule for everyone" never said that! Just one slut's opinion. Maybe you didn't notice the laughing emoticon; lets lighten it up please.

I agree!! you did not consider being a cuckold husband because you have a big cock and can satisfy your wife you are a inferior small cocked man who has cocksize envy and will worship your wifes bulls and pleasure him and her!!

Back