white husbands tasting black sperm...

My hat's off 2 all the cuckolds out there because without U we wouldn't have any sluts 2 fuck. That's what tuned your girls into sluts in the first place, because U couldn't get them a big e-nuff cock 2 hit that g-spot. So due 2 the fact that most of you cuckolds have suck tiny cock's it's our job 2 help U guys out & I'm all 4 helping out my fellow man right?

As far as U eating my cum, hey what you & your girls do with my cum after I make my speacial delivery is on U.
Oh yeah, 2 the cuckolds that love 2 suck cock... While I'm banging your girls asshole out please feel free 2 rimm my ass & lick my ball sack... I might cum even harder in her ass 4 U... But remember Cuckolds... This cock's strong e-nuff 4 a man But made 4 a women... Now get the fuck outahere...

My hat's off 2 all the cuckolds out there because without U we wouldn't have any sluts 2 fuck. That's what tuned your girls into sluts in the first place, because U couldn't get them a big e-nuff cock 2 hit that g-spot. So due 2 the fact that most of you cuckolds have suck tiny cock's it's our job 2 help U guys out & I'm all 4 helping out my fellow man right?

As far as U eating my cum, hey what you & your girls do with my cum after I make my speacial delivery is on U.
Oh yeah, 2 the cuckolds that love 2 suck cock... While I'm banging your girls asshole out please feel free 2 rimm my ass & lick my ball sack... I might cum even harder in her ass 4 U... But remember Cuckolds... This cock's strong e-nuff 4 a man But made 4 a women... Now get the fuck outahere...
Really can't argue with you.

Back