white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know its true, its not me. If it was up to me i would give her to you for a proper fucking. She is the one who is resisting this whole idea. So for now its just my fantasy.

I
I know its true, its not me. If it was up to me i would give her to you for a proper fucking. She is the one who is resisting this whole idea. So for now its just my fantasy.
It will happen my friend... Sluts wheren't made in one night...U must exspose her 2 them little by little...

Black men are better than us.
Cucklod's U have it all wrong, it's not about being better. We are all here to help your sluts get to where there trying to go. They want a cock that's going to send them into outer space when U hit that g-spot. Guy's U still have your fingers, your mouth 2 make then cum & when it's time 2 stick that cock in your sluts ass, that's when U send in the double!! 10"x8" of slut ass ripping cock that will put her in the hospital!! Cum,******* & ******* baby!! That's what it's all about! Now get in there & eat it up cause that's your job Cuckold!! Make this Bull proud!!;)

Back