White Husbands Desires

Yes, clean the pussy of his wife from a foreign sperm is cool! In general, a beautiful wife to be sometimes whore, then its beauty is eternal!

Threesome MFM, fucklick!

tumblr_mjeksaMkkD1s5y4eao2_500.gif
That's hot as hell!

We have talked about doing this position and definitely going to happen next time .

image.jpeg image.jpeg View attachment 1062981 View attachment 1062959 View attachment 1062959 The situation we have enjoyed the most and what we want to explore further is the shared wife/BBC bull scenario.
The bull wants my wife to service regularly and I get to watch/photograph/listen to him pounding her tight pussy with his big bare cock in our marital bed and her submitting to his desires for her.
Then we can all explore this lifestyle further and develop a regular and mutually beneficial arrangement!

Last edited:
View attachment 1062985 View attachment 1062984 View attachment 1062981 View attachment 1062959 View attachment 1062959 The situation we have enjoyed the most and what we want to explore further is the shared wife/BBC bull scenario.
The bull wants my wife to service regularly and I get to watch/photograph/listen to him pounding her tight pussy with his big bare cock in our marital bed and her submitting to his desires for her.
Then we can all explore this lifestyle further and develop a regular and mutually beneficial arrangement!
She's perfect.

Back