White Husbands Desires

Threesome MFM, fucklick!

tumblr_mjeksaMkkD1s5y4eao2_500.gif
been there done it loved it, loved licking the bbc and the throbbing as he pumped my hot wife full of cum :p:sex:

Most husbands want to relieve through every moment, from start your finish, of watching their wives get fucked. Starting with the foreplay action down to the various sexual positions and then finally to the bull climaxing . . . and hopefully he gets to climax inside the wife so the husbands can take care of the rest.

downloadfile-4.png

Would love to see the wife lying on the bed, her long, stocking clad legs on the shoulders of a 6' 2" muscular bull as he thrusts his 10" girthy cock deep in her married pussy. I'd enjoy a cocktail in the corner watching as she squirts and moans as he pounds her pussy relentlessy. Her toes curl, her body shivers and he emptied his load inside her. He slowly pulls out, dripping cum and tongue kisses my wife deep and passionately as she double fists his cock getting him hard again for round 2. I pour another ******* and smile...

I'd love to do cleanup work after he cums in my wife. Take that big black hard penis and lovingly lick it clean, then do the same to my wife. I'm sure I'd have to cum myself. Or maybe she'd take him in her mouth and let him cum, spurting his semen all over her pretty face. Then I could lick it off and kiss here and tell her what a sweet loving wife she is to do that for me to enjoy. I would MUCH rather watch her do that than to have her suck me. Oh, and of course I wouldn't miss out on kissing his black penis and thanking him for his service. Would be lovely if he'd let me lick him hard again, and he'd go back into my wife.

Her toes curl, her body shivers and he emptied his load inside her. He slowly pulls out, dripping cum and tongue kisses my wife deep and passionately as she double fists his cock getting him hard again for round 2.

Yes, she's getting an orgasm she will not forget, and one she'll want again and again. Good description of her passion taking over, wonderful to see our wives being so very satisfied. Just what we'd do ourselves if it wasn't for this dinky little white penis.

Would love to see the wife lying on the bed, her long, stocking clad legs on the shoulders of a 6' 2" muscular bull as he thrusts his 10" girthy cock deep in her married pussy. I'd enjoy a cocktail in the corner watching as she squirts and moans as he pounds her pussy relentlessy. Her toes curl, her body shivers and he emptied his load inside her. He slowly pulls out, dripping cum and tongue kisses my wife deep and passionately as she double fists his cock getting him hard again for round 2. I pour another ******* and smile...
Very nice my friend

Cuckolds; husbands; many of you have seen your wife with a black man and no doubt many more fantasise all about it.
When it comes to it, what act or situation would you most like to see or experience? Thanks x

The one where my wife decides she wants to have a black man over to our house and in our bedroom. I do not exactly understand why this turns me on but nevertheless my wife would surely know that taking a huge black dude to our bed would be very symbolic.

Back