white husbands cut off..

I'm in a different boat, when it comes to chastity. My first owner put me in chastity, because I used to touch myself, when he fucked me, and he didn't like that. He also didn't want to see what was in between my legs. That, along with short skirts used to drive him wild. After he left me, a girl--friend, who is still my sister to this day, kept me in chastity and she took over as my owner...my first owner had given her the key to keep, when he first put me in chastity. When we moved apart, she gave me the key, and I kept my cage on for many years, mainly because I can't stand the site of it dangling free, and I really really really enjoy anal orgasms so much more.

Have any of the guys here who have been actively denied ever used one of those strap on harnesses? As I said before I am likely to be locked up for a good while as my partner is enjoying my constant torment & my the constant attention towards her. She has learnt that regular intercourse & climax for me makes me less attentive etc. But she also missed the fact we used to have sex at least once a day. So she has googled these harnesses that either go over my cock, so I can't really get off, or a harness I can wear over my cock cage? Can anyone suggest which ones maybe best, any recommendations? I am allowed to eat her pussy and ass as much as I like but simulating sex sounds hot.
We have used them before wife started cucking me for real. She said it isn't as good as a real dick, but it was better than my little one.

My wife pretty much only fucks her boyfriend. I get to watch only on the weekends. She spends two nights a week that they fuck like crazy that I dont get to watch some times they talk about it so get some information on what's happening. He has turned her to a three hole BBC hotwife. About the only time I can do anything with her is to loosen her ass hole up but I cant cum there. He is usually fucking her throat so feeling her gag is hard not to cum each time her body spasms. If I'm lucky she will give me a handjob but I mostly masturbate well they fuck and fuck and fuck.

Most "hot" wives have a single boyfriend. As their relationship becomes more trusting they will naturally transition from condom use to bareback. Since the wife now looks to the BF to primarily fill her sexual needs the husband's best option is to volunteer to always use a condom to show approval of this new arrangement.

Me and my husband introduced bbc in our relationship about 2 years ago and for the first year me and him would fuck as much as me and our bull did, but after the first year I decided to cut him off from my pussy, he can only use his tongue, which I think made this even more fun for both of us than it was at first because he enjoys it more and is constantly wanting to see me on a bbc lol.
I occasionally lightly fondle his dick until he cums but no more than that!
So many guys on here suggest that cutting off hubby is somehow a marriage ending event. Some people don't understand how these relationships can evolve. Me and Michael discussed all potential outcomes when we first began flirting with the lifestyle. When we began it was low level teasing and denial, no bulls and we still had lots of sex. Michael is good in bed. But it evolved & began chastity. Then lovers. I knew what having sex with large black men was like as I dated several black guys at college in the states. So I knew potentially where it would go. As soon as I had my first bull here, it was only a matter of time. We both find it incredibly hot having my hubby denied my pussy when my lovers get to do whatever they want with me.
Jxoxoxo

So many guys on here suggest that cutting off hubby is somehow a marriage ending event. Some people don't understand how these relationships can evolve. Me and Michael discussed all potential outcomes when we first began flirting with the lifestyle. When we began it was low level teasing and denial, no bulls and we still had lots of sex. Michael is good in bed. But it evolved & began chastity. Then lovers. I knew what having sex with large black men was like as I dated several black guys at college in the states. So I knew potentially where it would go. As soon as I had my first bull here, it was only a matter of time. We both find it incredibly hot having my hubby denied my pussy when my lovers get to do whatever they want with me.
Jxoxoxo

My idea of heaven too :)

Jxoxoxo

There is a hell of a lot more to a marriage than sticking your little dick into your wife.

Jxoxoxo
. Yes. In this lifestyle , its called evolution. Roles change. Husbands get their pleasure from watching wives with BBC. Wives change. Their sexual needs change. And there is often more sex

I agree. as white males it is our place and our destiny to accept our role. we are unworthy of pussy.
. Unworthy ? We enable our wives to experience sexuality outside of marraige. We allow them to explore new sexual experiences. We support them as they enjoy BBC. And we are rewarded with wives who are more attractive , stimulating, and interesting as women.

Jxoxoxo
We find that same dynamic EXTREMELY hot !

Are there any white husbands, by wife or a Black Bull that is fucking her, decided having the white hubby cut off to his own wifes pussy, mouth, or both? Would really like to know if any wife or black man has cut hubby off...

Yes. As master of up to 8. Stunning slutty white.wives. ...well, this is going ....to sound so ******* you're going. To hate her. Hate me. As an ex-athlete...he knew his wife was highly sought after. While visiting
He came into the kitchen in the sheer darkness
Because she was. Moaning, groaning in...a sex frenzy. He saw his wife easily take eleven thick inches on top. Cowboys with cocks as big as horse
Both big....but not flab . Young virile
BLACK KINGS

Yes. As master of up to 8. Stunning slutty white.wives. ...well, this is going ....to sound so ******* you're going. To hate her. Hate me. As an ex-athlete...he knew his wife was highly sought after. While visiting
He came into the kitchen in the sheer darkness
Because she was. Moaning, groaning in...a sex frenzy. He saw his wife easily take eleven thick inches on top. Cowboys with cocks as big as horse
Both big....but not flab . Young virile
BLACK KINGS
Part 2.

Called to come into the kitchen. He came . She ...wife asked how he liked what he saw. Sheepishly this dude says, " not very much why . " because
You are about embark on a journey of No Return.
Now come closer and examine. Your wife. See. How her clitoris is protruding like a sore thumb
...we've been fucking all day, all night. Take his dick in your small hand slowly lick and suck just that enormous black dick...then you will help him get it back up inside your slut, his whore from this moment onwards.

Part 3

At the end of March...she came home naked...collared ***& leashed...led...in public nude
With neighbors watching, he had hear his declare
That could no longer buck his wife without a condom...ever again. Some procedures as all week...except husband. .
.notices sparkle from her. ...between her legs. It's got gem of sme kind... on closer inspections, wife informed the weakling that her bull insists she his finger sized, heavy slave/ black owned wedding ring next to the clit

Are there any white husbands, by wife or a Black Bull that is fucking her, decided having the white hubby cut off to his own wifes pussy, mouth, or both? Would really like to know if any wife or black man has cut hubby off...
Michael has been cut off for months, approaching one year. He hasn't been inside me for that entire period and he has been kept under lock & key for around 8 months. He gets release for health reasons but no sex. My bull also suggested this, I had decided already it was the way to go. 2019 is going to be a long year because it's my intention to keep him pussyfree for the entire calendar year. Yes babe you read that correctly.
Jamie xoxox

Michael has been cut off for months, approaching one year. He hasn't been inside me for that entire period and he has been kept under lock & key for around 8 months. He gets release for health reasons but no sex. My bull also suggested this, I had decided already it was the way to go. 2019 is going to be a long year because it's my intention to keep him pussyfree for the entire calendar year. Yes babe you read that correctly.
Jamie xoxox

You guys are an example to aspire to.

Part 3

At the end of March...she came home naked...collared ***& leashed...led...in public nude
With neighbors watching, he had hear his declare
That could no longer buck his wife without a condom...ever again. Some procedures as all week...except husband. .
.notices sparkle from her. ...between her legs. It's got gem of sme kind... on closer inspections, wife informed the weakling that her bull insists she his finger sized, heavy slave/ black owned wedding ring next to the clit
Is this English ?

Back