white husbands cut off..

With my last cuck relationship just before she left me, she cut me off. She was still fucking other guys, guys coming by the house. Never slowed her up. Had me begging one night so bad and thought I was gonna get some. She had me clean her out good and clean. I ended up jacking off while she told me about who she just fucked. She laughed and called me a loser.

But hey...At least he brings a paycheck in...
You can't take these comments literally. The power in cuckolding is all with the husband. The husband still controls the relationship, even his own humiliation he controls. If he doesn't like it, he has the power to end it, period! So what you are witnessing is just role play!

You can't take these comments literally. The power in cuckolding is all with the husband. The husband still controls the relationship, even his own humiliation he controls. If he doesn't like it, he has the power to end it, period! So what you are witnessing is just role play!
I dont take any pf these post serious as in i think 99% are fake fantasy postings.

Yes. My wife won’t even allow me to see her naked now. Pussyfree for the rest of my life. I am allowed to suck cock, at least.
I'm in the exact same place. I tried to get her to admit that I'm not going to be allowed to fuck her again, but she was very vague, saying "maybe sometime..." and left it at that. It's been 5 years and 4 months since we fucked properly, and 11 years since I last saw her nude.

I'm in the exact same place. I tried to get her to admit that I'm not going to be allowed to fuck her again, but she was very vague, saying "maybe sometime..." and left it at that. It's been 5 years and 4 months since we fucked properly, and 11 years since I last saw her nude.
So, how did you fuck her properly without seeing her nude? I’m in your same shoes. Haven’t fucked my wife since about 2012, and she’s trying to wean me from ever seeing her titties or pussy.

So, how did you fuck her properly without seeing her nude? I’m in your same shoes. Haven’t fucked my wife since about 2012, and she’s trying to wean me from ever seeing her titties or pussy.
She was wearing a tank top and the lights were out. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel the top she had on. No bra, and she kept pushing my hands and head away from her nipples.

Do you miss it?

Do you miss it?
It's been long enough that I've forgotten what a pussy feels like, so I don't miss it at all. If I don't cum for a year or more, I have a period.of depression and disappointment in myself. I usually get a hand job about twice a month, but sometimes I go over three months without cumming. I have gone over a year a couple of times, but by then I had gone way past missing intercourse. Not having sex is now my normal.

Back