white husbands cut off..

Reading this threads posts show the condition our country is in. If the husband and wife want to be cutoff from intercourse together that is fine even exciting for some. There are men that are cowardly more then submissive, they will stay even though they are not happy, depending upon the husbands age after a long struggle he can leave. For a wife to say that they or a bull cut the husband off, okay as long as cucky allows them to cut him off.

Reading this threads posts show the condition our country is in. If the husband and wife want to be cutoff from intercourse together that is fine even exciting for some. There are men that are cowardly more then submissive, they will stay even though they are not happy, depending upon the husbands age after a long struggle he can leave. For a wife to say that they or a bull cut the husband off, okay as long as cucky allows them to cut him off.
Well said

I think not allowing the husband to have sex with penetration anymore is an essential part of cuckolding (the contrast would be too great), in our case also no blow jobs and no hand jobs with lustful ejaculations anymore only very rare ruined orgasms.
Finally, a good cuckold husband should learn that his own sexuality is replaced by the - now much more intensive one - of the wife. My husbands the main part of his sex life is to perform daily oral sex and to enjoy my orgasms. He is only seldom watching me with my black lover because he is too ashamed about his small cock in the cage.

Wish our bull was more forceful. He’s a great guy, really makes the wife happy and they enjoy spending time together but.....need him to step up and be more alpha, demand that she puts me in chastity and let me know he owns that pussy. Maybe calls or send me degrading videos of her fucking her. Don’t know.

This is such a puzzling subject. Why because it can be like a political argument. The cock cage ( Man Made Device ) to stop men from doing what comes naturally, to the extreme of that meaning all intercourse or masturbation is cut off . A subject loaded with disagreement, loaded with issues for debate.

Modern chastity cages have their origins in chastity belts, worn by women as far back as the 15th century. The heavy metal devices were, horrifically, used by men who were concerned their often much younger wives would sleep with other men.

No disagreement from me, I want to be locked and denied. I don't whine or complain, and all decisions are made by my wife and are final.
Well there is disagreement even on this thread, and not to mention out in our world. I don't disagree with you at all. The fact is though not all women or men for that matter have the common sense to make all the decisions. I am sure that your wife does.

Back