white husbands cut off..

Me and my husband introduced bbc in our relationship about 2 years ago and for the first year me and him would fuck as much as me and our bull did, but after the first year I decided to cut him off from my pussy, he can only use his tongue, which I think made this even more fun for both of us than it was at first because he enjoys it more and is constantly wanting to see me on a bbc lol.
I occasionally lightly fondle his dick until he cums but no more than that!
This is perfect! :)

not a bad idea to be open to different viewpoints and experiences, i try to keep an open mind and i certainly don't speak for everyone.
No, you're not. You were stating that cucks should not have sex with their wife. If You would have said "in my opinion " or "I think" then you would made it open.

Well guy's it is very easy. If a husband is cut off from sex with his wife, it is with his full support. No man will be cut off by decision of only the wife or bull. That will lead to a divorce for sure. So if a husband is cut off, he likes to be cut off.

Agreed. I can very easily imagine my wife cutting me off in favor of bigger/better options, but that's only because she knows I'd be okay with it and accept my place.

Cut off sexually is something I wouldn't accept as a married man. Nothing against anyone else's marriage.
I'm denied things now sexually. During sex with my wife I only allowed to be in condoms. The bulls take her bare. I clean up. Chastity play is more apart of our marriage now. Supervised sessions of me jerking off.
Humiliation, when we are with our bulls.
Grown to love it all.

Cut off sexually is something I wouldn't accept as a married man. Nothing against anyone else's marriage.
I'm denied things now sexually. During sex with my wife I only allowed to be in condoms. The bulls take her bare. I clean up. Chastity play is more apart of our marriage now. Supervised sessions of me jerking off.
Grown to love it all.
Sounds like us...

If it's your kink, more power to you.

I would never want to be cut off and I know my woman well enough to know she could never cut me off either.

Grown to love it all.

I find the control and dominance fascinating, knowing that there is a barrier between you and your wife and knowing that your cum will be collected and removed from her. All the while thinking about how his big cock has full contact with her pussy, bringing her to orgasm before flooding her with his cum!

I find the control and dominance fascinating, knowing that there is a barrier between you and your wife and knowing that your cum will be collected and removed from her. All the while thinking about how his big cock has full contact with her pussy, bringing her to orgasm before flooding her with his cum!

Agreed. My sperm is in a condom. The bulls shoot their sperm in my wife.

For me its the concept of giving over total control.
My wife's last regular lover was a three year affair. A full blown loving affair with my full support.
Very quickly he told her that he did not like the fact that she was fucking another man (me) and told her to stop.
That night the conversation between me and my wife was intense, to say the least. She cried. I cuddled her. She explained that he could not share her and she might lose him. I agreed as I did not want him to leave my wife as he made her so very happy and gave her the best sex ever.

I also understand this is not for everyone.

For me its the concept of giving over total control.
My wife's last regular lover was a three year affair. A full blown loving affair with my full support.
Very quickly he told her that he did not like the fact that she was fucking another man (me) and told her to stop.
That night the conversation between me and my wife was intense, to say the least. She cried. I cuddled her. She explained that he could not share her and she might lose him. I agreed as I did not want him to leave my wife as he made her so very happy and gave her the best sex ever.

I also understand this is not for everyone.

I would have definitely put my foot down to that. Choose him or me.

Grown to love it all.
Pretty much the same as us, in ten years probably only barebacked my wife 15-20 all up (even when we were trying for a baby, she fell pregnant on the second fuck, so it was immediately back to condoms:cry: :() might get two fucks a year without a condom. Was pretty much the same for 17 years earlier with my ex wife. Its never really bothered me, as when i've been single, i've gone up to 18 months without any pussy at all, so when you get any at all, you don't complain. I tend to masturbate daily and have since my teens, but as long as my wife knows about it or is present, she's fine with it as well... she actually encourages it, so it works for us :)

Back