White hubbies, how do you flirt with black men?

My Mormon neighbors compliment my shoes, always break their necks to say hi to me and let me know their rebels because they like the weed smell coming from my apartment. How fast will I get sent to hell if I fuck one of the white chicks that complimented my Jordans and when the tall one knocks on my door to complain, I'll smoke with him and then tell him I know, as he tries to lie and act masculine and fake resist me pushing him to his knees. Before I treat him like he wants, I'll tell him I know he really meant it when he told me to have a blessed night all the time and let him see what kindness brings. Before he falls in love, I pull his hair and call him church faggot and fuck his face. Pull out, tell him say thank you sir, smack him cuz I want his roommate to hear him next door. Just before I nut, I'll tell him to bring ol girl back by here, I want to see her, not him, then ******* him to swallow and tell his bitch ass to look at me while he swallow my blessing. Send him back across the hall with a story to tell his lil roomie that be on the bike with him. Stay away from the Black guy next door. Next weekend I'll let the white chick wear my Jordans and my Astro cap before they win the World Series. When she spends the night, the short one gonna come next door looking for her and I'll let her leave, but tell him, he can't leave. He had his chance to be over there, now he's here. He's the short wild one with the Napoleon Complex and my BBC is his Waterloo. Mormons used to be the only white people came through my hood, they wasn't scared, hell they played catch with me and the homies one time. I move to a luxury apartment and it's a rotating group of them next door that have taken an interest in me. Shoe compliment true story, "Have a blessed night" from the tall fem one last night, true story. I'm a religious man too and I wouldn't dare mock their faith, but they're playing with fire. They see the alpha in me, they smell me, they want me to invite them next door so bad, but I'm playing it cool. The chick tho, dirty blonde that likes my jordans, she's gonna be seen leaving my apartment soon enough. The tall fem one gonna really be all in my face, pissing me off and making me compliment that white pussy with some fem faggot throat. Stay tuned until the next episode of..."Mormons in Houston: The Altar of BBC next door." Here's a dream sequence from next week's episode... so polite and respectful of their superiors even in their dreams.
View attachment ThankYouBlackMaster.mp4

Last edited:
My Mormon neighbors compliment my shoes, always break their necks to say hi to me and let me know their rebels because they like the weed smell coming from my apartment. How fast will I get sent to hell if I fuck one of the white chicks that complimented my Jordans and when the tall one knocks on my door to complain, I'll smoke with him and then tell him I know, as he tries to lie and act masculine and fake resist me pushing him to his knees. Before I treat him like he wants, I'll tell him I know he really meant it when he told me to have a blessed night all the time and let him see what kindness brings. Before he falls in love, I pull his hair and call him church faggot and fuck his face. Pull out, tell him say thank you sir, smack him cuz I want his roommate to hear him next door. Just before I nut, I'll tell him to bring ol girl back by here, I want to see her, not him, then ******* him to swallow and tell his bitch ass to look at me while he swallow my blessing. Send him back across the hall with a story to tell his lil roomie that be on the bike with him. Stay away from the Black guy next door. Next weekend I'll let the white chick wear my Jordans and my Astro cap before they win the World Series. When she spends the night, the short one gonna come next door looking for her and I'll let her leave, but tell him, he can't leave. He had his chance to be over there, now he's here. He's the short wild one with the Napoleon Complex and my BBC is his Waterloo. Mormons used to be the only white people came through my hood, they wasn't scared, hell they played catch with me and the homies one time. I move to a luxury apartment and it's a rotating group of them next door that have taken an interest in me. Shoe compliment true story, "Have a blessed night" from the tall fem one last night, true story. I'm a religious man too and I wouldn't dare mock their fate, but they're playing with fire. They see the alpha in me, they smell me, they want me to invite them next door so bad, but I'm playing it cool. The chick tho, dirty blonde that likes my jordans, she's gonna be seen leaving my apartment soon enough. The tall fem one gonna really be all in my face, pissing me off and making me compliment that white pussy with some fem faggot throat. Stay tuned until the next episode of..."Mormons in Houston: The Altar of BBC next door." Here's a dream sequence from next week's episode... so polite and respectful of their superiors even in their dreams.
View attachment 6562885
Wow what a great video!!

My Mormon neighbors compliment my shoes, always break their necks to say hi to me and let me know their rebels because they like the weed smell coming from my apartment. How fast will I get sent to hell if I fuck one of the white chicks that complimented my Jordans and when the tall one knocks on my door to complain, I'll smoke with him and then tell him I know, as he tries to lie and act masculine and fake resist me pushing him to his knees. Before I treat him like he wants, I'll tell him I know he really meant it when he told me to have a blessed night all the time and let him see what kindness brings. Before he falls in love, I pull his hair and call him church faggot and fuck his face. Pull out, tell him say thank you sir, smack him cuz I want his roommate to hear him next door. Just before I nut, I'll tell him to bring ol girl back by here, I want to see her, not him, then f0rce him to swallow and tell his bitch ass to look at me while he swallow my blessing. Send him back across the hall with a story to tell his lil roomie that be on the bike with him. Stay away from the Black guy next door. Next weekend I'll let the white chick wear my Jordans and my Astro cap before they win the World Series. When she spends the night, the short one gonna come next door looking for her and I'll let her leave, but tell him, he can't leave. He had his chance to be over there, now he's here. He's the short wild one with the Napoleon Complex and my BBC is his Waterloo. Mormons used to be the only white people came through my hood, they wasn't scared, hell they played catch with me and the homies one time. I move to a luxury apartment and it's a rotating group of them next door that have taken an interest in me. Shoe compliment true story, "Have a blessed night" from the tall fem one last night, true story. I'm a religious man too and I wouldn't dare mock their faith, but they're playing with fire. They see the alpha in me, they smell me, they want me to invite them next door so bad, but I'm playing it cool. The chick tho, dirty blonde that likes my jordans, she's gonna be seen leaving my apartment soon enough. The tall fem one gonna really be all in my face, pissing me off and making me compliment that white pussy with some fem faggot throat. Stay tuned until the next episode of..."Mormons in Houston: The Altar of BBC next door." Here's a dream sequence from next week's episode... so polite and respectful of their superiors even in their dreams.
View attachment 6562885
"swallow my blessing" fuuck, Sir, that sent a jolt through my wiener. And no hyperbole either. Black Seed is a sacred blessing to be honored without a drop wasted. Hot video!

My Mormon neighbors compliment my shoes, always break their necks to say hi to me and let me know their rebels because they like the weed smell coming from my apartment. How fast will I get sent to hell if I fuck one of the white chicks that complimented my Jordans and when the tall one knocks on my door to complain, I'll smoke with him and then tell him I know, as he tries to lie and act masculine and fake resist me pushing him to his knees. Before I treat him like he wants, I'll tell him I know he really meant it when he told me to have a blessed night all the time and let him see what kindness brings. Before he falls in love, I pull his hair and call him church faggot and fuck his face. Pull out, tell him say thank you sir, smack him cuz I want his roommate to hear him next door. Just before I nut, I'll tell him to bring ol girl back by here, I want to see her, not him, then ******* him to swallow and tell his bitch ass to look at me while he swallow my blessing. Send him back across the hall with a story to tell his lil roomie that be on the bike with him. Stay away from the Black guy next door. Next weekend I'll let the white chick wear my Jordans and my Astro cap before they win the World Series. When she spends the night, the short one gonna come next door looking for her and I'll let her leave, but tell him, he can't leave. He had his chance to be over there, now he's here. He's the short wild one with the Napoleon Complex and my BBC is his Waterloo. Mormons used to be the only white people came through my hood, they wasn't scared, hell they played catch with me and the homies one time. I move to a luxury apartment and it's a rotating group of them next door that have taken an interest in me. Shoe compliment true story, "Have a blessed night" from the tall fem one last night, true story. I'm a religious man too and I wouldn't dare mock their faith, but they're playing with fire. They see the alpha in me, they smell me, they want me to invite them next door so bad, but I'm playing it cool. The chick tho, dirty blonde that likes my jordans, she's gonna be seen leaving my apartment soon enough. The tall fem one gonna really be all in my face, pissing me off and making me compliment that white pussy with some fem faggot throat. Stay tuned until the next episode of..."Mormons in Houston: The Altar of BBC next door." Here's a dream sequence from next week's episode... so polite and respectful of their superiors even in their dreams.
View attachment 6562885
Holy fuck this is so hot

The other morning I was out on the porch with a white t shirt and pink panties and when the garbage truck passed I bent over for the guy picking up and loading the can to the truck. He looked and looked again so I waved and he grabbed his crotch and smiled. lets see it again he yelled so I showed him again. I'am off at three might have to pass back he yelled out...

Back