White Guys: White women's comments about Black guys at parties and hanging out

Male
From
PA, US
Part of my curiosity and interest in IR came from being at parties (mostly all white) and hanging out with some people having a ******* and having a white woman in the group comment about how hot black guys were. I got hooked on the IR fetish when I was quite young and overhearing these comments being made at college parties really just reinforced my obsession with IR. There was no explicit sex talk, but these comments got me so hard and hawt. These women usually dated white but they had a major physical attraction to black men. Any other white guys here influenced by overhearing comments white women have casually made about black men?

Part of my curiosity and interest in IR came from being at parties (mostly all white) and hanging out with some people having a ******* and having a white woman in the group comment about how hot black guys were. I got hooked on the IR fetish when I was quite young and overhearing these comments being made at college parties really just reinforced my obsession with IR. There was no explicit sex talk, but these comments got me so hard and hawt. These women usually dated white but they had a major physical attraction to black men. Any other white guys here influenced by overhearing comments white women have casually made about black men?
Interesting topic which I have discussed in detail with many of the white women whom I have played with. Yes many of them have confessed to having a extremely physical sexual attraction to black men, but that cultural and social barriers prevented them from acting upon those feelings!

(For this very reason I believe that most interracial marriages don't last, because society won't leave them the fuck alone to be happy! Someone is always going to be unhappy happy about their happiness. Someone is always going to be jealous and someone is always going to have something to say rather than mind their own business, their own relationship, and family!
This goes for both white and blacks folks too!)

Many white women whom I have met over the years have told me that while being in the lifestyle with their husband or boyfriend they secretly encourage their female friends, coworkers, and associates to act out their fantasies and desires for black men not telling them that they fuck black men regularly. Some of them have teenage and young adult daughters who reveal to them that they like black guys and we I tell them "if they only knew where they got that attraction to black men from" and we sit back and laugh about it. Alot of these young white girls have no idea that their mom's have gone black and that dad cosigns and encourages it, as well as watches, and participates in moms regular fun with black men!

The time is coming when it will be normal for none black men to send their wives and daughters to spa's and vacation retreats for relaxation, therapeutic stress relief, to fulfill fantasies, and to just get their backs blown out so that they can be the most loving and agreeable wives and daughters that they can possibly be. ♠️😎

Started for me when I was very young. I went over to my old mans friends place, and his ******* was there with her friend - talking about how hot and hung black guys were - they were like 14, I was like 15...ever since then I've been infatuated...

Unreal that it started that long ago and that these girls picked it up at that age!

I have enjoyed hearing white women in Austria, some of them relatives and married, openly talk about how much they like men. They usually mention that they like the darker black men the most. I was surprised when my wife told me that her mom was attracted to black men. She told me that she does not think that her mom had sex with a black man, which I found disappointing. My wife's mom was young in the 50s and 60s so a white married woman having sex with a black man was probably considered shameful back then. Naturally I always enjoy hearing my wife tell me about how much she is attracted to a black man when when she sees one while we are out shopping or somewhere else.

One of my ex girlfriends cheated on me with an NBA player. His cock was probably way bigger than mine so I accepted defeat. My most recent ex girlfriend was telling me how her new black fuck buddy gives her the best sex she has ever had. I’m in too deep to go back to normal lol. I try to convert girls to experiencing BBC all the time now.

I dated a really hot white girl in college who openly gawked at black men and didn't care if I was there or not. She would go and dance with them and lie to me about it not realizing I secretly found it hot. She got ******* one night and confessed her and her friends always talk about how they all want black guys and this sparked my interest in bbc for sure.

Oh definitely. Well, sort of.

When I was a teen there was a "myth" that black guys had huge cocks.

But as I grew into my late teens and early 20's it was dismissed by a lot of people as bunk. A lot of people said black guys were bigger when flaccid, but didn't grow as much - and in the end the differences were marginal.

Then I met a girl studying medicine, who was my fuck buddy for a little while, who had entered her studies as an adult, having previously been a nurse. Her nursing had been at a US military base. I told her this idea that races are essentially the same in penis size. She just scoffed and looked at me as if I was a moron! Eventually, well she didn't say much, but she explained how wrong I had that. I believed her - she had been a nurse. Smart girl too!

JUST WATCH HOW WOMEN REACT WHEN 1 OR MORE ALPHA TYPE BLACK MEN ENTER ANY SPACE, BE IT CASUAL OR PROFESSIONAL. They always PRIMALLY ATTRACT FEMALES WHETHER THEY ARE ATTACHED OR SINGLE. OUR EYES INSTINCTIVELY SWELL WHICH IS A SIGN OF SEXUAL ATTRACTION THAT CANT BE HIDDEN. I TINGLE FROM HEAD TO TOE WHEN A CLASSY, SEXY CONFIDENT BLACK GENTLEMAN MAKES EYE CONTACT AND CASUALLY FLIRTS WITH ME. ITS AN INCREDIBLY AROUSING FEELING. ALL KINDS OF RAW THOUGHTS FLOOD MY PLEASURE CENTER OF MY BRAIN LIKE WISHING I COULD LICK M SUCK HIS COCK RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE....I HAVE EXHIBITIONIST TENDENCIES SO THAT FANTASY DRIVES ME WILD MMMM

I dated a really hot white girl in college who openly gawked at black men and didn't care if I was there or not. She would go and dance with them and lie to me about it not realizing I secretly found it hot. She got ******* one night and confessed her and her friends always talk about how they all want black guys and this sparked my interest in bbc for sure.
What college

A few years ago, I worked in an office where a black woman and a white woman, both PAs in their early 30s, were openly talking about how 'stacked' and 'built' Anthony Joshua the boxer is. It was only me and them in that part of the office (I had been given a copy of a book about him and they saw it). They were quite openly saying how attractive they found him. I found it quite emasculating as they seemed to treat me like one of the girls!

My wife and I were at a party once. She was talking to some other women, and a woman she didn't even know joined their group, and they were talking about Grey's Anatomy. The woman who walked in said "have you ever seen Private Practice? Taye Diggs is so sexy. I wish they showed more in the bedroom scenes." Or something like that. The other women all basically agreed.

Back