white guys pretending to be women on here.

Why should it be frustrating? Think of them as men until proven to be a female?

True, better to assume the worst until they prove otherwise. But I'm guessing after having to do this multiple times and running into the same problem time and again, one wouldn't be pleased with it. Like I said earlier, it comes with the online site territory, so it is what it is. But who are we to question someone's frustration dealing with BS? Deal with it and move on.

I'm guessing this is the type of diologue the brutha was looking for. Cats can discuss without the at your throat off-topic comments right? Ha..

There are real ladies out here, but it does seem they are a dime a dozen. It can be frustrating, but its the cost of the online route. One of the real women I met on here, she's really cool, but it was decided we would just remain friends. But I do know she's real. Through her, I have a verification I propose to fish out the fakers. They will generally disappear if they aren't the real deal.

All that said none of that confirms you'll get what you're looking for every time; most times even. Jordan missed a lot of shots, but he made ton too. Haha.. The fakers can make it a pain, for sure, I feel you my brotha.
It would be great if we all scored the way Jordan did.

Come on, that's a herculean effort for a lot if dudes here.
In basic training I recall a DI that had some of us holding out cocks with one hand and our rifle with the other and reciting at the top of our lungs"This is a rifle (shake rifle), this is a gun (shake cock), this is for shooting (shake rifle), this is for fun (Shake cock). To this day I never refer to a firearm as a gun. It also helped us think with the correct brain at the correct time. When overseas I damn well remembered the gun was for fun

Last edited:
That creates a bit of a concern to me, having you "agree with me on something" because possibly that indicates I've regressed to your level. :confused:
No need for the personal insults.That's impossible BY NATURE.We are from 2 genetics make ups differing in various degrees of frequencies, tones and vibrations.Im from the original woman mom Africa and the original man created in gods likeness and image.Soulpole know's who he is.Save that regression ******* for somebody else.lol.I find this very funny coming from you.A DAMN CUCK.You can't even fuck your own woman good.Listen.Stop being a diva and do just one thing.

Go sit in a corner and watch a black man tear up some white pussy,
Soulpole

Save that regression ******* for somebody else.lol.I find this very funny coming from you.A DAMN CUCK.You can't even fuck your own woman good.Listen.Stop being a diva and do just one thing.

Go sit in a corner and watch a black man tear up some white pussy,
Soulpole
You are a sad little racist.

There are people who indeed are trying to enjoy this site.

I do not think you really understand any of this lifestyle and if you act the way you do like you do behind your computer you might run in to the wrong cuck one day.

Oh and I would not apply for a job in any genetics related field btw.

I have also heard that there are black men claiming to to black and white women claiming to be white. Realistically if you are depending on this site or any site like it to get laid you need to look in the mirror and ask why. I am 63 years old have gray hair and a few more pounds around my middle than I should have and about the only time I sleep alone is when I choose to. I really don't care who someone is or pretends to be. If the conversation is good I am happy to share my thoughts with anyone.

If people know this. Why still answer and respond or post comments on pics? I think some people don't really care if it's a man or woman they are speaking to. These so called men post pics of women or their wives without permission...... And the men go crazy.... That's why It's so easy to fool you.

So let's break this down. We have:
White guys pretending to be white women
White guys pretending to be black guys
Black men pretending to be black guys
Black men pretending to be white women
Indian guys pretending to be black guys
Husbands/bf's pretending to be couples

I could do a line from a Bill Murray movie, with a giant Marshmallow man in it - something about human sacrifice, dogs sleeping with cats, etc.

All of them should be thought of to be White Guys until proven to be otherwise.
Then you have the Uncle Tom's like Ben Carson, Herman Cain, and others who do nothing for Black folks (ummmm except create jobs or save lives maybe?).

Yep, seems like everyone is racist against everyone else. Some are so racist they claim to be a race (and even a gender) that they are not. So maybe we can all just give up and admit it and all take sensitivity training?

Perhaps the site could update its drop-down box on the sex question. As a sissy or trans female I was only offered male or female and neither discribe me. I just left the question blank but I feel from some of my convo's that people assume I am female because of the name.

So let's break this down. We have:
White guys pretending to be white women
White guys pretending to be black guys
Black men pretending to be black guys
Black men pretending to be white women
Indian guys pretending to be black guys
Husbands/bf's pretending to be couples

I could do a line from a Bill Murray movie, with a giant Marshmallow man in it - something about human sacrifice, dogs sleeping with cats, etc.

All of them should be thought of to be White Guys until proven to be otherwise.
Then you have the Uncle Tom's like Ben Carson, Herman Cain, and others who do nothing for Black folks (ummmm except create jobs or save lives maybe?).

Yep, seems like everyone is racist against everyone else. Some are so racist they claim to be a race (and even a gender) that they are not. So maybe we can all just give up and admit it and all take sensitivity training?
Some of what you wrote is true. But it boiles down to just people like to lie, and be untruthful.

Back