White guys, if a black guy fuck your wife...

If a black guy fuck your wife just in front of you and she is crazy of pleasure with him, would you praise his virility? Would you say him how good male he is?
I would probably tell him he is very talented.

In my experience you will think about what happened and they way it felt for a few days afterwards and stay wet and horny for more. Almost like when you eat something really yummy and cannot wait to go to the place again and get more.

You will love and be eager for it again from the person. Sometimes it is the cock, sometimes the way they fuck or how they talk to you. In some cases all of the above, but when it happens you will know it. The one time this guy fucked me so good that I was wet and soaked for 3 days after and everytime hubby mentioned it if we were playing I got instant orgasm. My pussy longed to get fucked like that again.

Sometimes it is the cock, sometimes the way they fuck or how they talk to you. In some cases all of the above, but when it happens you will know it. The one time this guy fucked me so good that I was wet and soaked for 3 days after and everytime hubby mentioned it if we were playing I got instant orgasm. My pussy longed to get fucked like that again.

Do you usually bring back any souvenirs when returning to hubby?

Reactions: wit
Do you usually bring back any souvenirs when returning to hubby?

He has always been with me as feel safer that way so never brought anything back per say. Have been filled up with cum, put panties on, then drove home with him and then teased and showed him when we got home so het could take some photos, etc.

Always did, but never have, wanted to meet one on one and get the guy to take pics with cell phone and camera so he could get them sent to him like me with dick in my mouth, creampie, etc. Also want to video so he could watch later. Have to have real trust to meet up alone though in my opinion..

I always get praised for my work after I'm done with my woman. Some cucks are worse than others, but they all worship me.

I always get praised for my work after I'm done with my woman. Some cucks are worse than others, but they all worship me.

Strangely enough my hubby is not like that at all. He is there for my safety and for the enjoyment. He is not a wimpy guy in any way at all and unlike most that I read on here or other places is not like your regular cuckold. He is very macho, actually used to be Special Forces (Green Beret) in Army and very decorated with acheivements. And he is not little 6,1, 265lbs. He does not interfere, tell guy what to do, anything. Just lets me have my fun and his and does his camera / video work. Every guy, though not been with allot, says he is the coolest when it comes to the whole cuckold / IR wife thing. They have all said it is like having another guy thats cool in the room and forget he is there and they totally feel comfortable. Though at first meet they sometimes have said holy ******* this guy will kick my ass if I get out of line.. LOL

hi from female from aussie my cuck hubby is just learning this me to but he encourages me to it helps if taylor if interested want to chat happie@idl.com.au
i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

He has always been with me as feel safer that way so never brought anything back per say. Have been filled up with cum, put panties on, then drove home with him and then teased and showed him when we got home so het could take some photos, etc.

Always did, but never have, wanted to meet one on one and get the guy to take pics with cell phone and camera so he could get them sent to him like me with dick in my mouth, creampie, etc. Also want to video so he could watch later. Have to have real trust to meet up alone though in my opinion..
guys i agree from aussie girl trust is important with this lifestyle

Back