White guys, if a black guy fuck your wife...

If a black guy fuck your wife just in front of you and she is crazy of pleasure with him, would you praise his virility? Would you say him how good male he is?

The couple I was with down in South Carolina, and another in upstate New York always praised the way I was with their wives. I just returned home to NYC, and seems I'm going to be needing a long rest to recoup my deleted strength.

Reactions: wit
When I heard the noises my panicked wife was making on his big black donkey dick, I realize he was the Real Man in the room and I was a little pantied pinkie-dick pretending to be a man. As far as I am concerned my beautiful wife’s shaved pussy had never been properly fucked until he ruthlessly “Afrosized” it with his 9”+ black cock.

His cock was huge, muscular, veiny and glistening and all I could do was look down at the little bump in the black rayon panties I was wearing. I just stood there in the corner, watching, shell shocked, as he turned my devoted and faithful wife into his degenerate, whimpering fuck-toy in less than ten minutes.
Danica

Thanking a black bull is a good idea. So too, if the couple have a Black Master, then such moments of gratitude MUST come as often as the hubby can allow.

Reactions: wit
If a black guy fuck your wife just in front of you and she is crazy of pleasure with him, would you praise his virility? Would you say him how good male he is?
I would say that most white women seek dominance already in a black man. So i would just praise him for how well he fucks my wife, because the orgasm seem like they are magnified by 10. which seeing my wife being pleased the fullest of her extent is what drives the ultimate pleasure

I would say that most white women seek dominance already in a black man. So i would just praise him for how well he fucks my wife, because the orgasm seem like they are magnified by 10. which seeing my wife being pleased the fullest of her extent is what drives the ultimate pleasure

You too, must be in a submissive state when telling him that. For me, it's something I enjoy hearing.

If my wife's desire and sexual fulfillment depends on a black man fucking her, so be it ...
The whole purpose, hopefully, for ever allowing someone else to have sex with your spouse, is for THAT spouse's pleasure ... to help him or her reach a sexual plateau you cannot give them. My wife's body goes through a ton of visual, sexual changes when she's having orgasms, so I know when she's being sexually satisfied or not. For married couples, particularly if they've been married a long while as we have, it often becomes difficult to keep the sex FRESH & EXCITING, and that's when couples can start getting a bit bored and straying with sex, and quit having sex with each other. THAT'S where bringing an 3rd party into the "love crib" helps. Usually its as simple as just having a fresh, unusual "body" in bed that can re-stimulate the couple's desires for each other. So, if its a guy, whether the guy's black or white or even purple ... watching & listening to my wife have orgasm after orgas as another man makes love to her, really elivates my desire for her AFTER he's long gone.
The couple should express their appreciation to the person who's helped them recharge their sexual energy. They should try to make him or her as comfortable & welcome as possible ... to help encourage them to return agan and again. :)

Back