White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

It is Ashley's original Bull Rex. A friend of her *******'s who took her viginity and taught her. It is very discrete.
He was the first one I fluffed for her. She said if I loved her I would get him hard. It was the first penis I ever touched , but I love her so much I just had to.
Ashley told me that Rex will pick me at 8:00 tomorrow night after his wife and ******* leave for the weekend.
Excited and scared.

Yes, was told to do it. Know my ex wife really wasn't sure if I would, but hearing her say it...and once on my knees, he guided it right into my mouth and put me to work. Her eyes lit up and he showed her how much cock her hubby actually could take. Wasn't all of it. But he damn sure taught me to take more than I ever thought possible!

I understand your point, if a man has sex in anyway with another man, then it become him as bisexual...but a kiss in the lips could be considered a way of sex, despite it, if a guy kisses other guy not ever will be consider as a gay or bi...
I feel that many people fail to understand this scenario. If I seek out a man and offer to suck his cock, then I am gay or bi or experimenting. If however, my woman puts me on my knees and tells me to accept her lovers Black cock in my mouth, I am on obedient sub. It has nothing to do with him and everything to do with pleasing and obeying her. Susana, I would suck Black cock for you, all you have to do is command me.

seen this thread and had to reply, married white guy here, I'm not gay by any stretch of the imagination, not at all, I like pussy, now, that being said I admire black guys with big dicks, I was an athlete in college and had the chance to shower with some pretty big blacks, listen to them tell stories about fucking white girls as their big cocks hung down, it's intimidateing for a white guy, I guess envy is a part of it too, I've thought about wanting to hold onto a big black cock, just feel the size and weight of it in my hands, and I guess if the right opportunity came around, I think I'd suck, give a black bull a blow job, nothing gay about that in my mind, just showing a little respect, lol, I guess the idea of being controled by one of those studs is what it boils down to, and yes, I'd love to watch him fuck my wife afterwards.

being a guy I think I know what it takes to give a good blow job, had a few good ones given to me in the past, I think in order for me to get the whole effect of submission to a black stud I'd look up, keep eye contact, it would be nice if he were holding my head, it is'nt anything I would go around bragging about, lol, but I think I could give a bull good blow job, would like to experience him cumming in my mouth, the entire experience would make me feel submissive, and I thats what I would want to feel sucking a black cock, even better if he fucked my wife afterward

remember, I'm not gay, not even close, but you have to have respect for these guys, blacks seem to be just sexually superior, bigger, demanding, you have to respect that

Back