White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I feel that the perfect situation would involve me kissing his feet and asking permission to serve his cock. I would kiss, lick and suck on his cock, hoping he would grab my hair and fuck my mouth. When he was hard and bored with me begging him to fuck my woman, he would push me off and pleasure my woman in ways that I can't. After ages, when his climax approaches, I watch him pull out of her and spatter my face until he ****** his cock into my mouth for the last few spurts.
I would thank him for the honour.

being a guy I think I know what it takes to give a good blow job, had a few good ones given to me in the past, I think in order for me to get the whole effect of submission to a black stud I'd look up, keep eye contact, it would be nice if he were holding my head, it is'nt anything I would go around bragging about, lol, but I think I could give a bull good blow job, would like to experience him cumming in my mouth, the entire experience would make me feel submissive, and I thats what I would want to feel sucking a black cock, even better if he fucked my wife afterward...
remember, I'm not gay, not even close, but you have to have respect for these guys, blacks seem to be just sexually superior, bigger, demanding, you have to respect that
I completely agree with you and feel exactly the same way about this.

It is Ashley's original Bull Rex. A friend of her *******'s who took her viginity and taught her. It is very discrete.
He was the first one I fluffed for her. She said if I loved her I would get him hard. It was the first penis I ever touched , but I love her so much I just had to.
Ashley told me that Rex will pick me at 8:00 tomorrow night after his wife and ******* leave for the weekend.
Excited and scared.
Rex picked me up exactly at 8:00. I was so nervous. He took me back to his house. He said almost nothing. We sat in the living room were he had two glasses of wine and looked me over. He ordered me to clean the glass and then follow him into his playroom in the cellar.
A big room with a huge posted bed, black leather couch, giant flatscreen and video equipment.

He grabbed my shoulders and guided me on to couch. He went to his collection of discs and started one in the flat screen.
It was Ashley, my gf in her parents living room, on her knees in front of her *******'s chair. Her tongue working the black cock head. Again and again. I never saw her so passionate. He shot all over her face and on her nighty.
I was so hard and jealous because she would only jerk me off and nothing else.
He ordered me to take my jeans off. I hesitated. He said if you don't I will and it won't be pretty boy.
Standing there in my briefs with a hard dick.
He laughed
Then he ripped the briefs off
He put my hands on his crotch and told me to unzip.
He popped out. 10 inches, soda can thick, uncut.
I touched her other bulls before, when she asked me to fluff for her but, this was my first time with him. I only did it for her I had no desire to feel another cock.
He was semi hard and grew as I felt it.
He put my other hand on my dick
He said you can fight but it will happen
Looking up he nodded for me to go to my knees
I hesitated then obeyed.
It was my first
Still thinking about it.

Rex picked me up exactly at 8:00. I was so nervous. He took me back to his house. He said almost nothing. We sat in the living room were he had two glasses of wine and looked me over. He ordered me to clean the glass and then follow him into his playroom in the cellar.
A big room with a huge posted bed, black leather couch, giant flatscreen and video equipment.

He grabbed my shoulders and guided me on to couch. He went to his collection of discs and started one in the flat screen.
It was Ashley, my gf in her parents living room, on her knees in front of her *******'s chair. Her tongue working the black cock head. Again and again. I never saw her so passionate. He shot all over her face and on her nighty.
I was so hard and jealous because she would only jerk me off and nothing else.
He ordered me to take my jeans off. I hesitated. He said if you don't I will and it won't be pretty boy.
Standing there in my briefs with a hard dick.
He laughed
Then he ripped the briefs off
He put my hands on his crotch and told me to unzip.
He popped out. 10 inches, soda can thick, uncut.
I touched her other bulls before, when she asked me to fluff for her but, this was my first time with him. I only did it for her I had no desire to feel another cock.
He was semi hard and grew as I felt it.
He put my other hand on my dick
He said you can fight but it will happen
Looking up he nodded for me to go to my knees
I hesitated then obeyed.
It was my first
Still thinking about it.
Welcome to your fate as a white cuck.

I am not sure what happened
I had the hottest girl in school.
Never ever thought of cock. Then before she left for college she tookme to visit her "friend"
She had me watch at first, and then the next time she begged me to touch him to help get him hard, this was first time alone with him.

I am not sure what happened
I had the hottest girl in school.
Never ever thought of cock. Then before she left for college she tookme to visit her "friend"
She had me watch at first, and then the next time she begged me to touch him to help get him hard, this was first time alone with him.
Was he a lot more endowed than you? How long had she been servicing her "friend"?

I am 4.5 he is 10 and double the girth.Rex is friends with her dad.Ashley has secretly been serving him for a while
4.5" and you're shocked that she prefers a 10 inch hammer? Good lord. So when did Rex turn her out?

4.5" and you're shocked that she prefers a 10 inch hammer? Good lord. So when did Rex turn her out?

She told me for years she is scared of sex so she would only jerk me off. I never knew about her secret.
Rex started with her a while ago but not sure what they were exactly doing

She told me for years she is scared of sex so she would only jerk me off. I never knew about her secret.
Rex started with her a while ago but not sure what they were exactly doing
So u never got to penetrate her with a little dick and all this time she had been taking Rex's 10" hammer? Nice! At some point I'm guessing Rex will show you the cuckold fate that awaits you.

So u never got to penetrate her with a little dick and all this time she had been taking Rex's 10" hammer? Nice! At some point I'm guessing Rex will show you the cuckold fate that awaits you.
Never entered her.
I was so shocked she would be with me I never questioned anything.
I thought they were just family friends.
It was just because Ashley was away that he called me

Never entered her.
I was so shocked she would be with me I never questioned anything.
I thought they were just family friends.
It was just because Ashley was away that he called me
To show you how she had been playing you and also what kind of man Ashley needs.

He was so big
Soo strong
When he fingered my lips I couldn't hold back.
I don't know what happened
His disc of her was wild. Many times over the years in different places.
She was a different person
She was wild

He was so big
Soo strong
When he fingered my lips I couldn't hold back.
I don't know what happened
His disc of her was wild. Many times over the years in different places.
She was a different person
She was wild
I bet. Had a sister who was same way. Secretive and goody to shoes at home and quite different away from home.

Back