White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

That automatically transfers such guy to bisexual group even if he doesn't admit it for some reason. How can a man blow an other man and still call himself hetero? Sounds atleast strange to me.

This is an adult forum right? We are both bi and don't give a flip if anyone has an issue with it. Seems to me the guys who flame the most about other men sucking dick in reality want to do it but they don't have the guts. To me, a real man is one who does what he wants and doesn't care what ignorant people think.

This is an adult forum right? We are both bi and don't give a flip if anyone has an issue with it. Seems to me the guys who flame the most about other men sucking dick in reality want to do it but they don't have the guts. To me, a real man is one who does what he wants and doesn't care what ignorant people think.
well said

E="Jack Smith, post: 68767, member: 7726"]A guy can be made to do things he might not ordinarily too ... if the play is hot enough.[/QUOTE]
You've got that right!!

So my bull came over Thursday night and fucked my brains out and twice cam in me. This is all the while my hubby is out of town and fully aware of my goings on. My Bull and I discussed about having my cuck hubby getting to suck him off and swallowing. I want to watch as he does it and make a video. This is all going to happen Sunday night. Will be back with a juicy story and maybe a video to share with you all.

So my bull came over Thursday night and fucked my brains out and twice cam in me. This is all the while my hubby is out of town and fully aware of my goings on. My Bull and I discussed about having my cuck hubby getting to suck him off and swallowing. I want to watch as he does it and make a video. This is all going to happen Sunday night. Will be back with a juicy story and maybe a video to share with you all.
he will love it,black cum tastes soooooo delicious

Back