White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked for my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...

I was traied well by my wife to suck black cock ... nothing like it.

Not white

Asian cuck hubby and yes have sucked the bull to get him hard

Both wife and bull like it

Also licked cream pie and sucked his dick after he empties his load in her that is the best as I can taste her juices and his cum

As she is getting comfortable she is now contemplating me doing more

Licking her while she is getting fucked licking her ass and lately wondering if I will lick the bull's ass

She does not know but I will do anything to please her no exceptions

Rein it in dudes. It doesn't matter if you are a 'Stud' looking for a blow job or a cuckold or 'wannabe' looking to suck dick:
Advertising for, discussion about and/or depiction of gay sex not occurring within a cuckolding relationship is prohibited. Please review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30 before posting anything further.

So either take it to PM or to one of the gay websites down the hall, but keep it out of these forums.

I consider myself a straight guy with no desires to be with a man, but ever since college I do get the desire for a BBC on ocasion. The desire was brought on by a girlfriend in college, we had a great sex life! She loved to be fucked all ther time if it wasnt my dick she wanted me to use toys on her which was great. One weekend we got really ******* ans after a lot of fucking we *******, when I woke up she was wearing a strap-on with a rather large black cock which she wanted to use on me, I was a little hesitant at first but then gave in and figured if she liked it even better for our sex! She would talk about wanting to have a black friend of ours from the football team join us which I thought this could be extreamly Hot to watch her take a BBC, but she said if she was going to be fucked by him she wanted to to get the same, that I was not ok with so we moved on with our normal play. The following month she wanted to be tied up on a our wedge sex pillow that always kept her ass at the perfect angle for fucking! So im like GREAT! Tied her up fucked her like never before do to the excitment of her wanting to be tied up! We had some more shots and recovered from our great sex and she said she wants to go again, I said sounds good to me bend over but she said no I want to tie you up and use my strap-on this time, I said what the hell why not. She got me all set and secure, put on her toy and started pegging me after just a short time she said she was going to fuck me hard and shoved a ball in my mouth, she pulled out and said she would be right back. After about 10 min she came back in laid down in front of me and said our friend stopped by and was going to fuck her and make her his slut and all I get to do is watch! Our friend is 6'6" 340# of solid muscle and I found out had a cocklike a horse, it must have been 12 to 14" long and as thick as a bat. He used her in every way possible at first she would cry out in pain with tears in her eyey's and then it turned to pure lust and desire, her eye's glazed over and all she wanted was more of that BBC! They must have fucked for a couple of hours and went to the other room to have some drinks, i could hear them talking but not make out what they were saying. After about 45 min or so they came back in the room, she got down on her knees in front of me, smiled and said your turn! I was thinking there is no way this is going to happen, I harder I tried to get free the tighter the restrants seemed to get. He wasted no time pouring some lube on my ass and then sticking his BBC in my ass, the pain was severe but them after a little time I relaxed my ass and it started to acctually feel good! He fucked my ass for what seemed like an hour my girlfriend pulled the ball out of my mouth and replaced it with her large black strap-on cock, I was is shock that I was being fucked in both ends. I felt his pace quicken and before long he pulled out and had my girl take his place in my ass while he shoved his cock in my mouth and down my throat, I was gaging, couldnt breath felt like Iwas going to die when he yelled her it comes bitch you better swallow all of my load or I will get my friends in here to take turns ripping your ass apart! I didn't even have a choice his cock was so far down my throat it just shot in me like a freken fire hose! I was pissed once I was let free by my girl, but deep down I really enjoyed it! We had a few more times together, they would always threaten me if I didn't go through with it they would tell all our fiends and my family, so for aperance sake I would not want to be a willing partner but deep down I loved every minute of it!

1. There is a thing called paragraph. It would help if you learned to use it.

2. This is called *******. That you may have learned to enjoy it after the fact, doesn't change that you were ****** against your will while helplessly tied down. They didn't ask, you never consented to what happened and your trust, as well as your body, was violated.

This is true, but back at that time I didn't dare say anything! I would love to be in a trusting relationship and participate as a willing partner.

Back