White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Just sucked my first black cock. He was real rough with my head, fucked my face however he wanted and pressed my head down while he moved around, trying to push his cock past the tight entrance of my throat. Building up to cum, he used my head to smash his cock furiously against the back of my mouth/start of my throat and then held me down hard as his cock pulsed and shot his load deep inside my mouth. Even though I was completely out of breath from taking the furious thrusting leading up to that, I tried not to resist his hands pushing my head down on his cock as he came, so he could fully enjoy squirting inside me. I made sure to keep my lips tight around his cock as I slid off it so that I didn't spill a drop of cum.

I've done kinda a 180 on this within the last year. I would totally suck a black cock if it presented itself and be black owned in a relationship. That being said I haven't had the privilege of doing it just yet and since I am newly single I am looking for a gf interested in cucking me and forsing me to suck black bulls. My last gf almost did it but couldn't quite muster up to confidence to do it. Here's to an adventurous 2014
exactly what happend with my last gf we talked about it and where committed but she never came through... and it is hard to find girls my age with the same fantasy

I am starting to notice a trend on this site and sites like it. For quite some time now I have known that lots of white cucks eventually become more and more interested in more male on male contact, but now I'm noticing that a lot of the bulls are skeptical about it at first, but then once they experience it they actually like it and then just say "fuck it" and go with it. Very interesting.
very true! it has become more relevant though!

If you are having your wife fucked by a black stud, then you will be submissive to each of them.
If you are submissive you will suck cock.
I have, "****** into doing it first" then it became part of each play date.
Now it is what I must do.
sounds like a dream come true!

Apologies if this in in the wrong place. I'm not a cuckold. When I was 15 and a bit *******, a guy ****** me to take his cum (held my head while he raped my mouth, came, and left) I spit out his cum in disgust, I hated it.

So of course years later I got hard thinking about it. It's kinda submissive sucking off straight black men. This time I'll swallow.

Back