White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

We are both bi so hubby likes sucking cock (especially black cock) if the situation is right.We're more a swinger couple than a cuck couple,so hubby tends to suck and fuck guys as part of a 3/4/moresum with other bi guys.We do occasionally experiment with cuck scenarios,and a couple of these have involved hubby performing oral on me and my stud both before and after we fucked,but we wouldn't call ourselves a cuck couple as hubby regularly has fun with other men and women xxx
i hope he performs oral on you while the bull fucks you,it feels very nice

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked for my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fuck! So he would have had to suck his cock...
Yes I have and enjoyed it. Ten again, I'm bisexual

Yeah I have and it's embarrassing how much I liked it.

The first time I was a freshman in my second semester of college. I was visiting my really good friend Kelsey at a different college one weekend when her roommate had gone home. We went to a party and got really *******, and we decided it would be fun if I watched her give her friend Adrian a blow job. I thought I was just going to watch but instead I was next to her on the ground, and she would alternating between kissing me and his cock. He came in her mouth and left, and Kelsey and I made out for a while and then *******.

The next day we had been pregaming in her dorm, and we were going to go out again but instead decided to text Adrian lol. His cock was huge and watching Kelsey suck it was awesome. So anyway he comes over again and she starts sucking his dick with me on my knees next to her so we can make out. This time though she's holding his cock a lot closer to my face and be a lot more intense with things, and there's also a lot more talking going on. At one point he slaps her face with his cock, and then out of nowhere slaps my face too. I was expecting it and fell backwards, and Adrian said something like "Don't run away, get the fuck back up here". I wasn't sure what to do and Kelsey was laughing at me and then said "Get the fuck back up there." So I go back up to my knees infront of him and Adrian slaps my face with his cock a few times and tells me "There you go". And then just leaves it resting on my head... They're both laughing and then there was like a 2-3 minutes conversation while he kept it there. Then he slapped my face again and grabbed my hair, and told me to open my mouth. Again I'm not sure what to do, and so I look over at Kelsey. She says in a really serious and annoyed voice "Open your fucking mouth..."

And so obviously I did, and he pushed his dick as far down my throat as he could. I was gagging almost immediately and he just ignored me and said "suck that dick white boy". It was pretty awesome and the things they were saying made it even hotter. Kelsey asked me if I liked having his huge black cock in my mouth and I nodded. Adrian kept calling me white boy and made me look up at him, and told me things like "make your girlfriend proud". When he let me breathe, they would make me tell him how good he taste and how much I liked his cock, and I had to thank him for letting me suck it lol.

Sorry for typing so much. I guess I shouldnt have gone into so much detal, it was a type 5 moment though

I love to suck black cock. Love threesome with my woman. Love to be under her to lick and suck her pussy and clit as a big cock is going in and out. Then suck his cock too. I can't seen to get enough black cock with my woman. So I hunt for big blakc cock to suck on my own. Love to suck and swallow and suck them hard again.
Any black cock interested?

I've done kinda a 180 on this within the last year. I would totally suck a black cock if it presented itself and be black owned in a relationship. That being said I haven't had the privilege of doing it just yet and since I am newly single I am looking for a gf interested in cucking me and forsing me to suck black bulls. My last gf almost did it but couldn't quite muster up to confidence to do it. Here's to an adventurous 2014

It's amazing how you would never think of doing such a thing and then rather quickly you completely change your mind about it. Kind of happened to me that way too.

I've done kinda a 180 on this within the last year. I would totally suck a black cock if it presented itself and be black owned in a relationship. That being said I haven't had the privilege of doing it just yet and since I am newly single I am looking for a gf interested in cucking me and forsing me to suck black bulls. My last gf almost did it but couldn't quite muster up to confidence to do it. Here's to an adventurous 2014

Trust me you'd love it. It taste really good and it's fun having your gf watch you. It's also a nice way to show the bull respect. Oh and if you're lucky and he cums in your mouth its like whoa!

When I got turned out was when my wife's first black master would use her and he would need a ride home because he didn't have a car, so she would stay home all fucked out and I'd take him home. One time he asked me to come in. I did and he said he wanted to show me something on his computer, which was pictures of him fucking some other white woman. Then he asked me if I wanted him to keep fucking my wife and I said yes. Then he said the only way he'd do it was if I got under his desk and sucked his cock or he wouldn't fuck my wife again. He had an enormous cock that my wife loved so I did as he asked. When I finished sucking him off he let me know that he was recording the whole thing to his computer as well as showing it live to some of the girls he knows and he'd let it out on the internet if I didn't come over and suck his cock every time he told me to.

HOT!

I would love too if any guys in here would let me or show me
how!

Back