White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Our sexwife-cuckold relationship mostly involves me fucking my girlfriend and she sucking bulls' dick, she kisses me intensively during this and I feel the cock smell and taste on her lips. Then she asks me to clean her face. But I have never sucked a dick, though
You’re missing out. It feels shockingly natural to have a cock in your mouth and throat, and you’ll wonder why you didn’t try it sooner. I love my wife, and I’m totally attracted to women, but sucking a huge black cock is amazing

You’re missing out. It feels shockingly natural to have a cock in your mouth and throat, and you’ll wonder why you didn’t try it sooner. I love my wife, and I’m totally attracted to women, but sucking a huge black cock is amazing
Well, I understand you, but we discussed the topic and my gf says she may lose the respect towards me if I sucked a cock.

Well, I understand you, but we discussed the topic and my gf says she may lose the respect towards me if I sucked a cock.
I understand that she might feel differently, but would she lose “respect” for you, or become less attracted to you because she’d see you as less dominant. That’s a real thing for a lot of women, even if it’s not on a conscious level. Additionally, some women find power in relationships being in charge of the ability to consent, which of course they have the right to do. But being in a relationship with a man who’s also willing to please other men, and having him say yes, can lead to a different power dynamic in your relationship with your gf

Our sexwife-cuckold relationship mostly involves me fucking my girlfriend and she sucking bulls' dick, she kisses me intensively during this and I feel the cock smell and taste on her lips. Then she asks me to clean her face. But I have never sucked a dick, though
Are you turned on doing this?

Dunno. At first I was a bit surprised, now it turns me on to feel the cock scent on her lips. Now she started asking me to clean up the cum off her face as well.
Woow. Can you say no... or it is too addicted and you are hooked on situation are you submitted to her and bull as well?

Last edited:
Black cock only.
The first guy was close to 7" and gave me a sweet load.
The second guy was closer to 8", and his dick refused to get soft, even after cumming twice in my mouth.
Both are closeby, so I'll definitely be working on my telework days.
Oh fuck. Damn that is hot. I am a wannabe cuck working on finding the right woman for a hotwife relationship but lately I have been fantasizing about your scenario. Just meeting a black stud with a huge cock and just giving him oral service. The fantasy is very hot but I feel reality might be a little intimidating. Especially meeting someone and discussing it. Once down to business not so much.

Black cock only.
The first guy was close to 7" and gave me a sweet load.
The second guy was closer to 8", and his dick refused to get soft, even after cumming twice in my mouth.
Both are closeby, so I'll definitely be working on my telework days.
Lool. Did.you love it? What fellings you had doing this and how you felt when you saw his bbc didn't want to go soft. You worked on it till.you soft it?

Oh fuck. Damn that is hot. I am a wannabe cuck working on finding the right woman for a hotwife relationship but lately I have been fantasizing about your scenario. Just meeting a black stud with a huge cock and just giving him oral service. The fantasy is very hot but I feel reality might be a little intimidating. Especially meeting someone and discussing it. Once down to business not so much.
I still fuck women, but I'm enjoying exploring my bi side.
There's a lot of flakes, but if you host, at least you didn't travel somewhere and get stood up.

I still fuck women, but I'm enjoying exploring my bi side.
There's a lot of flakes, but if you host, at least you didn't travel somewhere and get stood up.
Oh I can imagine far more people flake than show up. You probably have to deal in large numbers just to get a solid person. That’s why having a wife to lure in the bull is so much better lol. It sounds as if you are single since you mentioned fucking women. Much like me. Do you hope to meet a wife one day and be a cuck? How old are you?

Back