White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Yes often but it is not as good as many people think. Blacks have normaly a very big cock and that makes a blowjob to a hard work. Swalow is almost impossible because black men have much more sperm than white men. When he fucks me and mostly come in my ass that`s great but it`s a different between great analsex and "ok" oralsex. And believe me I was young as I started and now I`m 42. The time makes it not better. But that means not that that is the opinion of all people.

it is awesome, esp when they hold my head on their dick
This is one aspect that makes sucking a black mans cock the ultimate experience for me. I'll even ask them to do this. I like it when a man way stronger than me, solidly holds my head exactly where he wants, so my mouth is giving him maximum pleasure. I want to be held in position as he pumps my throat full of cum, and can't get away when I need to be staying in place. Also by asking to be clamped into place by his powerful hands, and arms I'm showing my weakness, submission, and inferiority. All of the blowjobs I've given have been on my knees, with the superior black man standing.

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
Im not gay but i have a fantasy to suck a bbc and him humiliate me and take my gf😊

I think this is way more true than men realize: it feels very natural and good to have a black cock in your mouth, any cock is great but big black cocks are even better as they make you feel warm and happy by being submissive to better men
I thought of a phrase today that describes what your saying. Im calling it (BBC high). Literally for me, when im sucking bbc, i feel this euphoric rush run through me. Where nothing else in the world matters, its like my serotonin levels are bouncing all over the place.. course for me it could be because i spend a lot of time fantasizing about my next "time"..

Siendo una pareja bisexual swinger los dos nosotros no solo chupamos una o varias pingas juntos también somos penetrados juntos por todos los invitados pero en nuestro caso solo tenemos algo así cuando estamos juntos los dos nunca en solitario ni yo ni ella

Back