White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

To me, sucking a Black Man's cock is a form of reverence, a type of worship. I have sucked more Black Men in my life than I can count. There is a fulfilling feeling when a Black Man's cock slides down your throat. You know that they have the ability to reach places in you and your wife. And you can't help but want to give back.

There is nothing more erotic than a BBC, whether it is in a white woman or just flaccid and hanging there. A BBC is a thrill just to look at, and when you have the opportunity to suck a Black Man you do so. It's only right. When a Black Man can have anyone he wants and he allows you to suck him, that means he sees you as special enough to want to give you that opportunity. That is an ego boost. And feeling him ejaculate in your mouth and to feel it go down your throat is the ultimate in sexual satisfaction.

Having been in the swinging lifestyle for about forty years, I know that Black Men are guaranteed to get sex from most any white woman in attendance. Therefore, getting the opportunity to suck a Black Man means a lot, considering that every white women within any distance would do the same thing for him.

YES! I have sucked a lot of Black Men. I have felt very priviledged to have had as much opportunity as I have.
The feelings of worship and reverence are very real to me. Kneeling before the Black Man is a beatific experience for me. Placing myself above him, such as having him flat on a bed and being on top of him feels less correct and right than being in front of and beneath him. Your apprecian and respect for BBC seems totally correct to me. Black Men gain nothing from allowing our mouths to enjoy their glorious dispencers of the seed of life. He gets no offspring from it and risks being demeaned for having "gay" sex. I always make a piont of verbally thanking the Black Men who allow me to make contact with their cocks in any way. My wife makes me send thank you notes to the Bulls who give me this gift as long as we know his address. Always submit to Black Men when they offer you this blessing.

Well... I am Italian and love women... I started to sharing my beautiful wife with black one year ago... We need new things because this life is too boring!! I am sure that I could try it.... She asked me to try it... I'm not afraid... If I feel comfortable I will do it.... But I said to her after she try to swallow cum and try to have sex with another girl...

I am starting to notice a trend on this site and sites like it. For quite some time now I have known that lots of white cucks eventually become more and more interested in more male on male contact, but now I'm noticing that a lot of the bulls are skeptical about it at first, but then once they experience it they actually like it and then just say "fuck it" and go with it. Very interesting.

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked for my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fuck! So he would have had to suck his cock...

I have never sucked a black dick before but would gladly do so if a. Black man told me to :)

Back