White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I actually consider myself a dom that enjoys hot wife fun, BUT I’m also very open to exploration. If you’re going to play w a dick, go big from the start. I enjoy ensuring our bull is properly prepared for my wife while he prepares her. I’m also there to give her a break during MFM play. It doesn’t have to be cuck play or even bi (label it whatever you want). Enjoying a beautiful specimen is just that!
Very well said. Honestly, labels are for judgmental people. Great to see other husbands exploring their sexuality with an open mind. Btw, very hot picture, it's still pretty rare to see one of the act even here.

I actually consider myself a dom that enjoys hot wife fun, BUT I’m also very open to exploration. If you’re going to play w a dick, go big from the start. I enjoy ensuring our bull is properly prepared for my wife while he prepares her. I’m also there to give her a break during MFM play. It doesn’t have to be cuck play or even bi (label it whatever you want). Enjoying a beautiful specimen is just that!
A secure and supportive husband who understands that helping to properly service a “beautiful specimen” is an act of love for his wife and gratitude for her gifted, well hung lover.
Makes him more of a man, not less.

My wife and I shared BLACK cocks for many years. It was always understood by the BLACK guy that I would suck him to completion before he fucked my wife. I am a crossdresser. So, I would be dressed real nice in sheer black stockings, my 46DD bra with DD prosthetics, a tight pencil skirt and A long blonde wig. I did my make-up REAL slutty! I looked pretty good. The bulls were eager to fuck my slutty face and I was eager to suck them! When they came I'd swallow it all! Then my wife took over and would be fucked long, hard and deep! We both loved our experiences with BLACK men.

My wife and I shared BLACK cocks for many years. It was always understood by the BLACK guy that I would suck him to completion before he fucked my wife. I am a crossdresser. So, I would be dressed real nice in sheer black stockings, my 46DD bra with DD prosthetics, a tight pencil skirt and A long blonde wig. I did my make-up REAL slutty! I looked pretty good. The bulls were eager to fuck my slutty face and I was eager to suck them! When they came I'd swallow it all! Then my wife took over and would be fucked long, hard and deep! We both loved our experiences with BLACK men.

I've dressed for her bulls too, it's very erotic to me and to them and to the wife too.

Back