White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

That happened to me a month and a 1/2 ago and I still haven't got any pussie because he told me not to Then every time he calls me to come meet him somewhere I drop everything and go and he Lets me suck his d***. He has control over be and I believe him now and he tells me that my girlfriend will belong to him and I can't believe that I'm not trying to get laid way I just do what he says Then suck his d*** and bend over for him and let him take me But technically I've sucked his d*** 4 times I'm shocked I do it but I feel compelled. he tells me what to do. I just do it

That happened to me a month and a 1/2 ago and I still haven't got any pussie because he told me not to Then every time he calls me to come meet him somewhere I drop everything and go and he Lets me suck his d***. He has control over be and I believe him now and he tells me that my girlfriend will belong to him and I can't believe that I'm not trying to get laid way I just do what he says Then suck his d*** and bend over for him and let him take me But technically I've sucked his d*** 4 times I'm shocked I do it but I feel compelled. he tells me what to do. I just do it
Ran into him, the black man who had me suck his dick. Did not expect to see him. It was in a grocery store here in Phoenix and he said hey bitch where do you think you're fucking going you don't see me? I stopped immediately my heart started dumping that immediately felt fear and did not know what to do but stand there and shake my head. Did you hear me mom fucker he said. I said yeah sorry I was thinking about something. He said well I want to talk to you whatever you're going to go in there for go get it and come back here I'll meet you right here I said okay. I forgot what I was going there for so panicked and just bought some m&M's. I came back out he was standing there and had me walk to his car with him and showed him my vehicle and we drove over to my vehicle and he told me that he was preparing to leave the state and I had two different promotions right then The first one was relief the other one was dismay. This man orders me and I just comply that scares me but it also excites me I am so scared of him it's unreal last night he had me meet him after we talked to the grocery store he had me meet him at a hotel which I did when I entered he told me to get on my knees immediately and I did and you could tell where this is going. He used me and used me and used me until this morning because I have to go to court but after that I have to go back to him because he told me that's what he wanted I am so scared again because I can't stop myself I do anything he tells me to and I love it and hate it. He has pushed the envelope during this encounter and he is hitting all my buttons I don't know whether he knows it or not but he is. He told me I was his bitch until he says different and he told me that he loves to watch me suck his dick he keeps asking me questions then I'm answering truthfully and he just laughs tells me how stupid I am. He had me serve him all night. I keep reminding him that I want his dick more than her pussy. And I do it tears me up inside but it turns me on too I want his dick I can't resist him it's exciting to be this way I wanted to go with him he said no no no but fuck no. So when I leave you're free you don't have nobody to make you quote unquote suck cock so you can go on back to your woman and lick her pussy and fuck that pussy my gift to you . Well I'm at the courthouse now I'll post something else when I find out what he wants me to do later and I hate it that he's leaving and I hate it that I want his dick more than my woman's pussy this is driving me insane

Ran into him, the black man who had me suck his dick. Did not expect to see him. It was in a grocery store here in Phoenix and he said hey bitch where do you think you're fucking going you don't see me? I stopped immediately my heart started dumping that immediately felt fear and did not know what to do but stand there and shake my head. Did you hear me mom fucker he said. I said yeah sorry I was thinking about something. He said well I want to talk to you whatever you're going to go in there for go get it and come back here I'll meet you right here I said okay. I forgot what I was going there for so panicked and just bought some m&M's. I came back out he was standing there and had me walk to his car with him and showed him my vehicle and we drove over to my vehicle and he told me that he was preparing to leave the state and I had two different promotions right then The first one was relief the other one was dismay. This man orders me and I just comply that scares me but it also excites me I am so scared of him it's unreal last night he had me meet him after we talked to the grocery store he had me meet him at a hotel which I did when I entered he told me to get on my knees immediately and I did and you could tell where this is going. He used me and used me and used me until this morning because I have to go to court but after that I have to go back to him because he told me that's what he wanted I am so scared again because I can't stop myself I do anything he tells me to and I love it and hate it. He has pushed the envelope during this encounter and he is hitting all my buttons I don't know whether he knows it or not but he is. He told me I was his bitch until he says different and he told me that he loves to watch me suck his dick he keeps asking me questions then I'm answering truthfully and he just laughs tells me how stupid I am. He had me serve him all night. I keep reminding him that I want his dick more than her pussy. And I do it tears me up inside but it turns me on too I want his dick I can't resist him it's exciting to be this way I wanted to go with him he said no no no but fuck no. So when I leave you're free you don't have nobody to make you quote unquote suck cock so you can go on back to your woman and lick her pussy and fuck that pussy my gift to you . Well I'm at the courthouse now I'll post something else when I find out what he wants me to do later and I hate it that he's leaving and I hate it that I want his dick more than my woman's pussy this is driving me insane
just got informed the court's going to be on the phone so I can go back and call him at 9:30 see I'm happy but I'm scared

I've sucked at least a dozen black men's cocks- some of them multiple times. My prior partner used to make me suck off guys at glory holes, but these days most of the men I go down on are guests at our place. Last weekend I got my first chance to be an actual fluffer (even swallowed a BBC load). My wife and a lady friend of ours were getting railed by four guys, and while the women were "occupied" I would suck on whoever was waiting his turn.

When it comes to giving head to BBC though, my favorite circumstances are when it's just me, my wife, and one BBC- and she and I are sharing his cock like a lolipop. It is so fucking hot.

just got informed the court's going to be on the phone so I can go back and call him at 9:30 see I'm happy but I'm scared
I just got home from the hotel that he's staying at he called me last night wanted me to help him move some things I ended up with his dick in my mouth sucking it again over and over and I felt like a woman and I wanted to be one for some weird reason but I wanted that to cock. I wanted it bad I have to be a fagot now I enjoyed going down on him then I enjoyed it even more when he called me his bitch. That's all he calls me actually and I really didn't want to leave and I didn't want him to leave I kind of felt misty I wanted to like okay I wanted to cry I admit it but it's because I wanted his dick not him

Back