White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I’m bi, but only for BBC, but I looooove the feeling of that thick cock in my mouth! I’m very oral and love sucking BBC and taking his cum!

Did that in both. Also got the pleasure of cleaning her pussy after Justice filled it and that was not on film they were just having fun

I remember watching one of her videos with a white man that wanted to suck BBC. They called him George, I believe.
I don't remember if George got fucked, or not. I remember him sucking a BBC and him under Jan B as she was fucked, then he ate Jan B's cun filled pussy.
I don't remember any other videos with a white man, other than her calling someone to the bed to eat a fucked pussy..
Are you "George".

I remember watching one of her videos with a white man that wanted to suck BBC. They called him George, I believe.
I don't remember if George got fucked, or not. I remember him sucking a BBC and him under Jan B as she was fucked, then he ate Jan B's cun filled pussy.
I don't remember any other videos with a white man, other than her calling someone to the bed to eat a fucked pussy..
Are you "George".
No I’m not George. I actually played Mike her husband in the two I did with her. One was birthday surprise

It just happened. The only way to approach gf's pussy is when she asks me to lick it and that occurs when she is with her black gang and they penetrate her. You try to stick to the clit and lips. But soon you start to notice the black guy is enjoying her pussy when her pussy begins to taste salty. That's his precum. Your lips and tongue will also unavoidably come into contact with his cock and balls as soon as he begins to thrust strongly. At the end, he withdraws his cock from her pussy and the pie falls into your mouth, and a couple of times his cock too. You're supposed to clean it all. But sucking all the way, no! He's not gay. He violently removes his cock from your mouth, half clean, and he'd kick you onto your cage calling you "ya nasty faggot".

It just happened. The only way to approach gf's pussy is when she asks me to lick it and that occurs when she is with her black gang and they penetrate her. You try to stick to the clit and lips. But soon you start to notice the black guy is enjoying her pussy when her pussy begins to taste salty. That's his precum. Your lips and tongue will also unavoidably come into contact with his cock and balls as soon as he begins to thrust strongly. At the end, he withdraws his cock from her pussy and the pie falls into your mouth, and a couple of times his cock too. You're supposed to clean it all. But sucking all the way, no! He's not gay. He violently removes his cock from your mouth, half clean, and he'd kick you onto your cage calling you "ya nasty faggot".
i am a Nasty lil BBC Luvin cummthirsty (faggot) bitch boi cucky

Back