White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

It just happened. The only way to approach gf's pussy is when she asks me to lick it and that occurs when she is with her black gang and they penetrate her. You try to stick to the clit and lips. But soon you start to notice the black guy is enjoying her pussy when her pussy begins to taste salty. That's his precum. Your lips and tongue will also unavoidably come into contact with his cock and balls as soon as he begins to thrust strongly. At the end, he withdraws his cock from her pussy and the pie falls into your mouth, and a couple of times his cock too. You're supposed to clean it all. But sucking all the way, no! He's not gay. He violently removes his cock from your mouth, half clean, and he'd kick you onto your cage calling you "ya nasty faggot".
Lately, one of those black guys with large, low hanging balls was doing her doggy, while I was underneath, licking her lips. His balls ended up banging on my forehead and rubbing my eyes and nose. I started touching my shrunk testis sticking out from the cage support, drawing comparisons... . I felt the urge to smell, lick his huge balls and take them in my mouth. He didn't react at first. They really tasted like nuts. But then he started to thrust into her pussy and they were all over my face and tongue.

Just had my first black cock about a week ago. It was exhilarating. I like dominant, verbal types and he was great with the dirty talk and humiliation. My little clitty was leaking all over. On my knees, all dressed and dolled up, managed to deepthroat all of him. The dirty talk was such a turn on I would have done anything. He was saying things like, "You little white sluts sure do love black cock, don't you?" and "You look so cute with that cock in your mouth, I've been waiting to use you!" But there was dirty, kinky name calling and humiliation the entire time and it was so hot. He was dominant and forceful while at the same time gentle and fun. Hard to explain.

I meet up with guys occasionally but am very picky and selective and it's usually just a blow and go which I am fine with. I like the degrading and humiliation aspect of just being used. When most guys cum it's all over, clothes back on, out the door. But him, after he gave me a nice facial he told me to get on the couch doggystyle, "spread my legs like a whore" and then he rimmed me for 10 minutes, no hesitation. Me on all fours, legs spread as wide as possible and him just going to work. The entire time talking dirty and telling me to jerk my little white clit and cum for him. It was great and he has an open invitation when our schedules align.

This was my outfit in the pics below, I gave him options and let him pick it out.

Attachments

• CD667 (15).jpg
    CD667 (15).jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 57
  • CD667 (16).jpg
    CD667 (16).jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 58
  • CD54 (3).jpg
    CD54 (3).jpg
    167 KB · Views: 57
Just had my first black cock about a week ago. It was exhilarating. I like dominant, verbal types and he was great with the dirty talk and humiliation. My little clitty was leaking all over. On my knees, all dressed and dolled up, managed to deepthroat all of him. The dirty talk was such a turn on I would have done anything. He was saying things like, "You little white sluts sure do love black cock, don't you?" and "You look so cute with that cock in your mouth, I've been waiting to use you!" But there was dirty, kinky name calling and humiliation the entire time and it was so hot. He was dominant and forceful while at the same time gentle and fun. Hard to explain.

I meet up with guys occasionally but am very picky and selective and it's usually just a blow and go which I am fine with. I like the degrading and humiliation aspect of just being used. When most guys cum it's all over, clothes back on, out the door. But him, after he gave me a nice facial he told me to get on the couch doggystyle, "spread my legs like a whore" and then he rimmed me for 10 minutes, no hesitation. Me on all fours, legs spread as wide as possible and him just going to work. The entire time talking dirty and telling me to jerk my little white clit and cum for him. It was great and he has an open invitation when our schedules align.

This was my outfit in the pics below, I gave him options and let him pick it out.
Damn you are sexy, good job pleasing that man

Im not attracted to men but I have in the past regularly sucked several of my ex-s regular bulls as an act of submission and felt it was part of my job then to do whatever it took to elevate both of their experiences together and facilitate their mating.
He enjoyed pumping my mouth with his large cock in front of my ex-wife and that was ok too since she lost the urge to give me her pussy when we took on a regular lover (we would go in phases..sex in between regulars).

Back