White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I think that the labels of bisexual, straight, gay, heterosexual, lesbian, and homo are dumb and antiquated. I think people have defined and redefined these terms so much... Nobody even knows what even constitutes what anymore! I think it's more simple... you're either fucking or getting fucked! The ones doing the fucking are the bulls/men, the ones getting fucked are the bitches/women/sissies, the ones doing both are bisexual/versatile, and those that just like to watch are watchers!

I think most white boys make good bitches/sissies... I think they should embrace sucking black cocks with their wives/gf's or by themselves! I think they should also get fucked in the ass by Black bulls just the same! I know I do! And I LOVE it!!!

personally I consider myself straight. I'm actually very alpha. However I have had a few black dicks down my throat. had a couple in my ass too. I don't consider making a black guy cum gay at all. I also don't consider a white girl taking black dick cheating either.
the first time I sucked a black cock was because my girl had fucked every black cock I put in front of her no questions asked. I told her I was proud of her and I wanted to do something for her anything she wanted.
she said she wanted to make out with a black guy while i sucked his dick. i said that as hot as it was watching her i wasnt sure about it. she said if i did that she would let her boss fuck her in the ass at work. she worked at taco bell so i asked where she could do that ar and how would i know she really did it. she said she had to close with him a couple times in the next week and her friend would keep watch. because she kept watch when her friend fucked a customer. and as proof she said 3 pics and she's call when they did it.
I knew her boss was always "accidentally" rubbing his dick against her, and making excuses to work next to her.
I told her that if she did let him do her once she knew that he was gonna be fucking her all the time. and she said that if I sucked the dudes dick I had to again if he wanted me to. she said unless you absolutely hate doing it, but at least once for her.
i agreed how could I turn her down especially knowing that from then on shed be getting black dick at work before i pick her up?
she found someone who was cool with it and when he came over he said that anytime he could fuck a white mouth he did. he said that a mouth is a mouth but he never got a no from a white guy and the white guy not want more. then he kissed my girl and said that he hopes she was ok with having a man who likes sucking black cock because I m about to let him know that my dick owns his face.
she missed him hard and deep and told him make it his and to show him why she can't say no.
I got down on my knees and he didn't let me suck it right away he grinded my face through his pants and had me kiss it. then made me undo his zipper with my teeth and then she pulled his dick out and he asked her what she wanted to see she said for me to kiss it and slowly lick it. he looked at me and said you heard her out on a show for her.
at that point I used every blow job trick I knew I actually wanted for him to enjoy it and her to live watching me do it.
at one point she told him to slap my face with it. he said no baby you slap his face with it. so I pulled away and she slapped me a couple times with it and told me to suck that black cock like a good little bitch. to learn my place and make her proud.
I really started getting into it.
then he started talking dirty to me telling me that i was his new Bitch pulling my head off and telling me to beg for more and making me tell him that he could fuck my face anytime he wants. made me thank her for putting it in my mouth and thank him for letting me suck his dick.
I was really loving his moaning and how I was making him feel.
I tried deepthroating him because i wanted to see if I could.
he told me to stop because he was gonna cum, there was no way I was gonna stop instead I started getting a good rhythm wet sloppy and slow and he said if I didn't stop he was gonna fun in my mouth. she looked at me and said I think he wants you to and all I could do was to mmm hmmm with my mouth full. I reached over grabbed her hand and put it on my head then put is hand there too. she started making me go after and he was pushing his dick as deep in my mouth as he could and when he came there was no question what to do. I swallowed without even thinking about it. then I slowed down and cleaned him up making sure he was done.
she missed me and said what you swallowed it? all I could say was what it was good.
they fucked a while and when he finished he said so how was it. I said better than I expected it to be.
then he said good and I should get used to it because it was his whenever he wanted it. that it wasn't optional. anyone who sucks dick that good should be sucking dick all the time.
I said so you did like it? I did ok?
he said that if it was just ok or bad I could say no, but it was so good that if I didn't let him fuck my mouth if I ever said no he would stop fucking my girl.
I said it was my first time and it would only get better, she asked if I was ok sucking his dick and I looked at her and then at him back to her and said no i won't be ok with it until i can take all of it in my throat and he can actually fuck my face.
she got excited jumped up kissed me and walked him out. I heard him say I told you he'd want more. she said he was right and thanked him told him to come by whenever. then said she had to get ready for work she had to close. he said that sucked.
she said actually she owes me a favor and was paying it by showing her boss that his dick looked great in her as s then making sure that if a girl let's him ass fuck her at work and she has a Boyfriend there was a good chance that it wouldn't be the only time.
he left and told me she loves it and understood why I liked watching her. I asked if she liked it and she said definitely and hoped I wasn't lying when I said I would do it again.
I said baby if you are ok with it then definitely.
she said she didn't want me to do it again unless I wanted to. I said that if he showed up and wanted a blow job he would get it whether she was home or not. I said I wasn't sure if I could do it with a different guy but him yes.
I said I wanted to be licking her do it and his dick when they fucked and I would suck his fun out of her anytime she wanted me to.
she said to be ready for pics and a phone call. and looked at her schedule and said she would do me one better.
when she got to work she was there about a half hour before she sent me a pic of her sucking dick but it wasnt her boss it was some other black guy she worked with that was saying her friend that was gonna keep watch later and then she called and I heard them moaning and her say it was his to fuck just don't tell his girl him fucking her and having her say it was his pussy and what I'd I found out she loves black cock she said it didn't matter if I found out because it was too good then told him that she would fuck him in front of me and then make me suck his cum out of her. he came right then. and she told him deeper it goes in the pussy.I heard her scream and him explode. after a sec I heard him say seriously don't tell my girl or your man I don't want to fuck anything up.
she said his girl wouldn't know but she was gonna tell me. told him that it would be okay and said you would be surprised at what we do.
he said fine
later she called and I could head her telling her boss to fuck her ass and make it his. asking if it was tight enough for him. he said it was great and he never thought it would happen. she said she was tired of waiting for him to bring it up, and that she needed to prove to him that his dick should be in her.
she was begging him to cum in her ass, and he said he wanted some pussy. she said next time tonight she didnt want me to find out his cum was in herr
he said next time?
she said as much as he wants. but not to tell me.
i was confused then.
he finished and filled her ass she said it was great and said she wanted more. he said he was changing her schedule to be a closer
, she said that it was kate and I couldn't always pick her up.
he said he would give her a ride anytime.
she said it was just because it gave him more opportunities to fuck her then said he said no that wasn't it and she said why not? i loved your dick. he was like ok then if thats what you want.
before the phone hung up I heard her friend start asking what happened and if it was good she said she couldn't believe that she just half kinda watched her friend get as s fucked by her boss. she said it made her wet.
my girl said baby he's black he wants as s he gets ass. he wants head he gets head. then said that how she didn't know that her man was black ( the guy she fucked that morning at work) her friend said that sometimes she won't fuck him at all.
my girl said why not? if you dont someone else will. then her friend asked about me and i heard the phine hang u

I think that the labels of bisexual, straight, gay, heterosexual, lesbian, and homo are dumb and antiquated. I think people have defined and redefined these terms so much... Nobody even knows what even constitutes what anymore! I think it's more simple... you're either fucking or getting fucked! The ones doing the fucking are the bulls/men, the ones getting fucked are the bitches/women/sissies, the ones doing both are bisexual/versatile, and those that just like to watch are watchers!

I think most white boys make good bitches/sissies... I think they should embrace sucking black cocks with their wives/gf's or by themselves! I think they should also get fucked in the ass by Black bulls just the same! I know I do! And I LOVE it!!!
You are right in what you say. I've been with black T-Girls, black men and I have been on the giving and receiving end.

personally I consider myself straight. I'm actually very alpha. However I have had a few black dicks down my throat. had a couple in my ass too. I don't consider making a black guy cum gay at all. I also don't consider a white girl taking black dick cheating either.
the first time I sucked a black cock was because my girl had fucked every black cock I put in front of her no questions asked. I told her I was proud of her and I wanted to do something for her anything she wanted.
she said she wanted to make out with a black guy while i sucked his dick. i said that as hot as it was watching her i wasnt sure about it. she said if i did that she would let her boss fuck her in the ass at work. she worked at taco bell so i asked where she could do that ar and how would i know she really did it. she said she had to close with him a couple times in the next week and her friend would keep watch. because she kept watch when her friend fucked a customer. and as proof she said 3 pics and she's call when they did it.
I knew her boss was always "accidentally" rubbing his dick against her, and making excuses to work next to her.
I told her that if she did let him do her once she knew that he was gonna be fucking her all the time. and she said that if I sucked the dudes dick I had to again if he wanted me to. she said unless you absolutely hate doing it, but at least once for her.
i agreed how could I turn her down especially knowing that from then on shed be getting black dick at work before i pick her up?
she found someone who was cool with it and when he came over he said that anytime he could fuck a white mouth he did. he said that a mouth is a mouth but he never got a no from a white guy and the white guy not want more. then he kissed my girl and said that he hopes she was ok with having a man who likes sucking black cock because I m about to let him know that my dick owns his face.
she missed him hard and deep and told him make it his and to show him why she can't say no.
I got down on my knees and he didn't let me suck it right away he grinded my face through his pants and had me kiss it. then made me undo his zipper with my teeth and then she pulled his dick out and he asked her what she wanted to see she said for me to kiss it and slowly lick it. he looked at me and said you heard her out on a show for her.
at that point I used every blow job trick I knew I actually wanted for him to enjoy it and her to live watching me do it.
at one point she told him to slap my face with it. he said no baby you slap his face with it. so I pulled away and she slapped me a couple times with it and told me to suck that black cock like a good little bitch. to learn my place and make her proud.
I really started getting into it.
then he started talking dirty to me telling me that i was his new Bitch pulling my head off and telling me to beg for more and making me tell him that he could fuck my face anytime he wants. made me thank her for putting it in my mouth and thank him for letting me suck his dick.
I was really loving his moaning and how I was making him feel.
I tried deepthroating him because i wanted to see if I could.
he told me to stop because he was gonna cum, there was no way I was gonna stop instead I started getting a good rhythm wet sloppy and slow and he said if I didn't stop he was gonna fun in my mouth. she looked at me and said I think he wants you to and all I could do was to mmm hmmm with my mouth full. I reached over grabbed her hand and put it on my head then put is hand there too. she started making me go after and he was pushing his dick as deep in my mouth as he could and when he came there was no question what to do. I swallowed without even thinking about it. then I slowed down and cleaned him up making sure he was done.
she missed me and said what you swallowed it? all I could say was what it was good.
they fucked a while and when he finished he said so how was it. I said better than I expected it to be.
then he said good and I should get used to it because it was his whenever he wanted it. that it wasn't optional. anyone who sucks dick that good should be sucking dick all the time.
I said so you did like it? I did ok?
he said that if it was just ok or bad I could say no, but it was so good that if I didn't let him fuck my mouth if I ever said no he would stop fucking my girl.
I said it was my first time and it would only get better, she asked if I was ok sucking his dick and I looked at her and then at him back to her and said no i won't be ok with it until i can take all of it in my throat and he can actually fuck my face.
she got excited jumped up kissed me and walked him out. I heard him say I told you he'd want more. she said he was right and thanked him told him to come by whenever. then said she had to get ready for work she had to close. he said that sucked.
she said actually she owes me a favor and was paying it by showing her boss that his dick looked great in her as s then making sure that if a girl let's him ass fuck her at work and she has a Boyfriend there was a good chance that it wouldn't be the only time.
he left and told me she loves it and understood why I liked watching her. I asked if she liked it and she said definitely and hoped I wasn't lying when I said I would do it again.
I said baby if you are ok with it then definitely.
she said she didn't want me to do it again unless I wanted to. I said that if he showed up and wanted a blow job he would get it whether she was home or not. I said I wasn't sure if I could do it with a different guy but him yes.
I said I wanted to be licking her do it and his dick when they fucked and I would suck his fun out of her anytime she wanted me to.
she said to be ready for pics and a phone call. and looked at her schedule and said she would do me one better.
when she got to work she was there about a half hour before she sent me a pic of her sucking dick but it wasnt her boss it was some other black guy she worked with that was saying her friend that was gonna keep watch later and then she called and I heard them moaning and her say it was his to fuck just don't tell his girl him fucking her and having her say it was his pussy and what I'd I found out she loves black cock she said it didn't matter if I found out because it was too good then told him that she would fuck him in front of me and then make me suck his cum out of her. he came right then. and she told him deeper it goes in the pussy.I heard her scream and him explode. after a sec I heard him say seriously don't tell my girl or your man I don't want to fuck anything up.
she said his girl wouldn't know but she was gonna tell me. told him that it would be okay and said you would be surprised at what we do.
he said fine
later she called and I could head her telling her boss to fuck her ass and make it his. asking if it was tight enough for him. he said it was great and he never thought it would happen. she said she was tired of waiting for him to bring it up, and that she needed to prove to him that his dick should be in her.
she was begging him to cum in her ass, and he said he wanted some pussy. she said next time tonight she didnt want me to find out his cum was in herr
he said next time?
she said as much as he wants. but not to tell me.
i was confused then.
he finished and filled her ass she said it was great and said she wanted more. he said he was changing her schedule to be a closer
, she said that it was kate and I couldn't always pick her up.
he said he would give her a ride anytime.
she said it was just because it gave him more opportunities to fuck her then said he said no that wasn't it and she said why not? i loved your dick. he was like ok then if thats what you want.
before the phone hung up I heard her friend start asking what happened and if it was good she said she couldn't believe that she just half kinda watched her friend get as s fucked by her boss. she said it made her wet.
my girl said baby he's black he wants as s he gets ass. he wants head he gets head. then said that how she didn't know that her man was black ( the guy she fucked that morning at work) her friend said that sometimes she won't fuck him at all.
my girl said why not? if you dont someone else will. then her friend asked about me and i heard the phine hang u

Great story!!! That was very hot! How did you start getting your little rose bud fucked?! Did you start sucking off or getting fucked by other black guys?! Also, have you ever considered having your wife be bred by a black man, and raising black children, so everyone knows what a cuck you are.

I can only speak from personal experience, but as a white boy, that has been blacked as much as me, I have a unique and experienced viewpoint, that reveals a lot of truth! Sucking a black cock is something that I really think every white boy should try! I think they owe it to themselves! I think they should also get their bright white bottoms banged out by BBC too! There is nothing as powerfully exciting, or feminizing as being a sexually submissive to a black man! In my experience, their cocks are SO BIG, they are so dominant, and will make any white boy moan like a woman! After sucking a black dick, and getting buttfucked white boy's will waddle around, thinking for sure they are pregnant with a black man's baby! Interracial sex between white boys and black men, is just like white women and black men! There is no experience so powerfully and totally emasculating and feminizing as having sex with a black man, because white boy or girl, you're going to get fucked like a bitch! Even the first dose of black cock is so potent it's a sure-fire faggot maker! Turning out otherwise straight white boys, into slutty femme bitches, hopelessly addicted to black cock! Once a white boy is blacked, he's changed forever! ... Fundamentally! At the same time, there is absolutely nothing so incredibly satisfying, or dynamically euphoric to a white body, as taking a hard black cock! Learning and loving our submissive and feminine roles is enthralling, and comes so naturally. Becoming more adept at service and subservience to black men is our deepest joy! Abandoning male roles is effortless and feeing, accepting female roles is happiness, and an endless source of pride, joy, and sexual fulfilment! ... The likes of which are not possible as a "straight white male." Again, this is just my opinion, but I strongly believe I am right!

I can only speak from personal experience, but as a white boy, that has been blacked as much as me, I have a unique and experienced viewpoint, that reveals a lot of truth! Sucking a black cock is something that I really think every white boy should try! I think they owe it to themselves! I think they should also get their bright white bottoms banged out by BBC too! There is nothing as powerfully exciting, or feminizing as being a sexually submissive to a black man! In my experience, their cocks are SO BIG, they are so dominant, and will make any white boy moan like a woman! After sucking a black dick, and getting buttfucked white boy's will waddle around, thinking for sure they are pregnant with a black man's baby! Interracial sex between white boys and black men, is just like white women and black men! There is no experience so powerfully and totally emasculating and feminizing as having sex with a black man, because white boy or girl, you're going to get fucked like a bitch! Even the first dose of black cock is so potent it's a sure-fire faggot maker! Turning out otherwise straight white boys, into slutty femme bitches, hopelessly addicted to black cock! Once a white boy is blacked, he's changed forever! ... Fundamentally! At the same time, there is absolutely nothing so incredibly satisfying, or dynamically euphoric to a white body, as taking a hard black cock! Learning and loving our submissive and feminine roles is enthralling, and comes so naturally. Becoming more adept at service and subservience to black men is our deepest joy! Abandoning male roles is effortless and feeing, accepting female roles is happiness, and an endless source of pride, joy, and sexual fulfilment! ... The likes of which are not possible as a "straight white male." Again, this is just my opinion, but I strongly believe I am right!
I like this! I've been trying to find someone but it seems in the Boston Ma area it's not that easy for some reason.

Great story!!! That was very hot! How did you start getting your little rose bud fucked?! Did you start sucking off or getting fucked by other black guys?! Also, have you ever considered having your wife be bred by a black man, and raising black children, so everyone knows what a cuck you are.
actually we do have a black baby.hes a year oldd
and the first time i got fucked it was a different guy but i did suck his dick.
he had cum in my girl so i bent her over because she feels best after black guys cum in her.
well i wasnt paying attention and all the sudden i felt hands on my hips and his cock head pushing in my asshole. i didnt know what to think i was surprised.when he saw it didnt just fit he put it between my cheeks and was loosening me up and lubing me that way.I
then he got it in and started slow but after a second he just got frustrated and rammed it inn
my girl noticed odd pushing and looked back surprised then excited she asked is he..?
i said hes in my ass all of him.
she tried to pull away but i said no dont
she said she wanted to watch my face so i had her roll on her back and put my dick back in her.
he was loving it telling me how tight i was, telling me that he never wanted to stop. then he said that i was made for black dick and that guys should fuck me even if they don't fuck guys. because it feels that good.
it hurt and it felt strange but once I heard how much he liked fucking me I wouldn't make him stop until he was finished, but even more than that I knew it wouldn't be a 1time thing.
I started talking dirty to him, I wanted to do everything a girl should when getting black cock in her ass.
after a bit he said he was gonna fun and tried to pull out but I pushed back and said to put it where it goes.
my girl started to cut and buck under me
then he started ramming into my ass so I knew what was going to happen. I felt it shoot hard and him go balls deep when he did. grinding trying to get deeper and it slammed me into my girl pussy and I started cumming too. I was pushing into her and back on him.
I remember I came so hard it overflowed her pussy.
he collapsed exhausted and I fell next to him.her on his other side with her head on his hip.
he said damn that was good ass.
I told him it was the first time. he started to apologize for not asking and all
I told him it was fine not to apologize. if he'd have asked I might have said no.
he asked if I was sure and I said if he really felt bad he could make a up to me by not trying to pull out ever again.
he said again?
I said that I loved it and I loved making him cum so yeah next time and then anytime he wanted to.
he said it sounds good to him.
when he left my girl asked if I really liked it and I said yes. then she asked if I was gonna stop liking pussy and turn gay.
I told her that i would never do anything gay.
she said "I've seen you let black guys fuck your face and now you just got fucked in a way most girls won't and love it enough to tell him you want it again, that's not gay?"
I said "I don't find romancing him got I don't want to date him or even kiss him, that would be gay. I just know what fucking a girls ass and getting head feels.
I know how sexy it looks and how I would want it. I also know how I want you to be around them so I want to be that and I love making him feel that way." I told her that I will do her same rules and never turn down black dick. told her that I could get fucked by 20 black guys back to back all day and i wouldn't consider it gay. I would consider something that all white girls should do, consider myself lucky that they wanted to cum in me, and an opportunity to show them why they should never stop fucking white people, and if they never fucked a guy before show them that it's not gay for them to get what they deserve.
I told her it was different rules when it came to black cock. it's not cheating if it's a black cock, and it's not gay either.
now I just love being fucked and sucking dick. I love how it feels emotionally, and mentally knowing that there is a black cock in my ass and it sometimes it hurts and they know it, but they don't care about that because I have only one purpose and that he's fucking me because he can, because his dick is black and my as s is white, that's the only reason he needs.
I love it.
but I'm still very alpha. quick to fight don't put up with disrespect it's my house my castle my girl.
but when that dick is in me that's what matters.
it's probably good I didn't grow up a girl. I would have been preparing to be in interracial porn very early. couldn't have a boyfriend because i could never be faithful. if only do black back and if he had a brother it would only be a matter of time before I let him fuck, and if their dad gave me rides home I would make it perfectly clear that I was fucking both of his *******'s and I wanted to be in interracial porn so I loved practicing. I have no doubt that he would have no problem putting his dick in a pretty little teenage white girl. if video myself fucking and show it to guys asking what they thought and if I did good. and who could watch a tape of a girl getting fucked and her be in the room while you are watching knowing she already takes it in the ass and swallows and only black guys and not want to try her himself.
plus I'd play with their cock while they watched.
then when I did get into porn a scene would take me like 3 days. my contract would be only black guys and that the crew be black guys whenever possible. day 1 making sure we have the scene right a couple times by doing it. then that night relaxing before the scene letting the guys on the crew fuck. then we do the scene the next day, and when we are done celebrate a good job and making sure the crew was appreciated by letting them all fuck me all they wanted to and making sure they had my number. only no pulling out.
then I'd catch a ride with someone and suck his dick all the way back.
but since I'm not a hot ass white girl all I can do is make sure I do my best to make sure that when they want to fuck my ass or mouth I make sure they want to come back again.
plus most black girls don't do anal or swallow IF they give head. black guys deserve to fuck what they want

I used to go to one black T-Girl's house and take her to a hotel and do anal and oral. The next morning I would take her back home and go to another black T-Girl's house a couple of hours away and take her to a hotel and do anal and oral. One weekend I rode black cock or sucked it 14 times.

??????????????????????????????????????????????

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I want to suck a BBC so bad.

That automatically transfers such guy to bisexual group even if he doesn't admit it for some reason. How can a man blow an other man and still call himself hetero? Sounds atleast strange to me.
Technically bi, but mostly on the hetero side can we say to be technical. Saying hetero in this context implies this.

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
Yes I have sucked a black dick and at that point had never had a gay thought in my life. I couldnt resist the manliness of his cock and his confident attitude he knew that I wouldnt be able to resist if he just pushed hard enough to break down my walls.

Back