White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

My desire for cock and submission to other men has moved beyond being a cuckold to my wife - it’s moved on to sex with other men often and always as a bottom. The most recent experience was in a southern NJ adult bookstore theater on rt 38 in mt holy. I went into the theater and there was a black and white guy already there and engaged in sex - the black guy rimming the white guys ass. I dropped my pants and watched them, jerking my Cock. In no time I was on my knees trading off sucking them both. At that point the bbc - he had an 8” uncut cock got me off my knees and began rimming me while the white guy ducked my mouth. In short order the bbc was fucking me while I sucked on the white guy - I was so turned on by the submission. It wasn’t long before the white guy gave me his cum. The bbc was degrading and spanking me - give me your pussy girl. After the white guy had finished I was able to talk back - daddy fuck your bitch - do you like your pussy daddy? Fuck your pussy like you own it. I did ATM on his beautiful cock and we kissed sharing the taste of my pussy from his cock . I then gave him my pussy again and said breed your pussy daddy cum in your pussy own your pussy daddy. He spanked me and finally came - and I sucked him clean - fingering my pussy and tasting his cum

That’s a bit too much - I like being humiliated privately. Being exposed publicly is too much. But there was a woman acting as the clerk that night at the ABS. She knew a sissyfaggot had been begging for cock and had been serving two other men with his mouth and pussy. I could see it in her face as I left.

Back