White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

That automatically transfers such guy to bisexual group even if he doesn't admit it for some reason. How can a man blow an other man and still call himself hetero? Sounds atleast strange to me.
Why do people feel the need to label? Gay,bi,hetero, what difference does it make? Sure lots of people are confused about their sexuality but it's no ones place to tell anyone else what their sexual orientation is. We all figure it out in our own way. Nobody wants or needs to be labeled or shamed for how they feel.

..I Luv a Big Fat Thick Heavy Blk Cock... Luv being Humiliated... Luv having my face slapped with Masters Cock rubbed all over my face,,, I Luv cummmmmmmmmmmmm... Luv being told what a cock suckin Faggot I am while Im suckin Cock, & gettin my boi-pussy fucked..Im a cummthirsty submissive bottom boi cocksuckin faggot . That LUVS to be Verbally Humiliated...I LUV to Suck Cock!!!!! I Need Cock in my head to feel complete!!!!! My Hands tied while your toolin out my throat!!!! I Understand through personal experience what it means to belong to a BLK Man's Cock and ready to be taken as Needed! I have an Open-throated skull pussy for habitual headfucking - Orally-fixated mouth-hole for on-demand face mounting. Im Up for hitting my knees for U
Every word like it came out of my mouth

I have posted on here several times about loving to suck black cocks and have always stated my independence. I have changed. I have found a black male who totally dominates me. He is in total control of me and I love it. I now suck his dick when he wants it, not my choice anymore. He fucks me when he wants to whether I want it or not. However, I always want it. He sets me up with his friends and working partners and I do want they want me to do. I love him fucking me missionary style and kissing me at the same time. I love him and love my new lifestyle.

Good for you keep sucking BBC

I have posted on here several times about loving to suck black cocks and have always stated my independence. I have changed. I have found a black male who totally dominates me. He is in total control of me and I love it. I now suck his dick when he wants it, not my choice anymore. He fucks me when he wants to whether I want it or not. However, I always want it. He sets me up with his friends and working partners and I do want they want me to do. I love him fucking me missionary style and kissing me at the same time. I love him and love my new lifestyle.
Amazing, soo lucky to have a man to control you like that! And lending you out to his friends and coworkers!! Serve him well!

Amazing, soo lucky to have a man to control you like that! And lending you out to his friends and coworkers!! Serve him well!
Actually there is a lot more to it. I have two stepdaughters who are really into sex and I was somehow seduced by one of them some 8 or 9 years ago. The other ******* found out and wanted it also. Well, I couldn't turn her down. But this ******* is a strong believer of black men superiority and has had many black lovers. So when she found out that I was now living with my man, she wanted to be a part of it along with her husband so they are. very interesting things. but I love my situation and my man. He treats me good and often. Love serving his friends. great life.

That automatically transfers such guy to bisexual group even if he doesn't admit it for some reason. How can a man blow an other man and still call himself hetero? Sounds atleast strange to me.
Sometimes straight guys enjoy the humiliation of being dominated and made to do such things. It is no more making someone bi or gay than being pegged by their lady. Now if a guy were to go seek out a cock to suck all on his own, that would be different.

I've had my balls and cock sucked on by a male, but the only thing that mattered was it a amazing blow job and his seemed to think so too.
I haven't yet but want to very much. I have been involved with women and when I see a black cock in their mouth it makes mine water. Hopefully we find a suitable guy that doesn't mind whose tongue it is as long as its warm wet and awesome. Afterall it is about the sex right? Exactly

Why do people feel the need to label? Gay,bi,hetero, what difference does it make? Sure lots of people are confused about their sexuality but it's no ones place to tell anyone else what their sexual orientation is. We all figure it out in our own way. Nobody wants or needs to be labeled or shamed for how they feel.

To a point you are spot on.

I look it the whole thing this way.

I am straight, but also, very submissive sexually. I enjoy giving pleasure, and my pleasure only arises from such. I enjoy any and all sexual attention, wanted or not, from pretty much anyone and everyone. I have been gifted/cursed with a very nice round yet feminine looking ass. It gets grabbed a lot, and i have always loved having my ass grabbed, smacked, groped, etc. It turns me on. I also make sure clothing i wear shows it off, and have let random strangers grope my ass while they jerked off in public restrooms in exchange for starbucks, lunch, etc. Because the sexual attention and the being sexually objectified, feeds into my submissive sexuality.

Now, i am only turned on visually, by women, and crave and pursue pussy (albeit well used slutty pussy that enjoys having 2 guys at once daily, and sitting on my face after anyone cums inside it, and gives it up during the first date). Yeah i have had guys who i have blown, and who have fucked me, and i enjoy that very very much, and will continue to do so, but i am not attracted to men. I have enjoyed anal stimulation since young and i discovered it in myself. A real penis feels much better than a dildo any day of the week. However i could never pursue a man sexually, and about the only time and kind of sexual attention i am never ok with, is a man touching my penis, in a positive sexual manner. Sure i enjoy having a hung black guy touch my withered shrunk down little penis (when i am dominated by men my penis runs and hides it seems, very humiliating, and emasculating) making fun of how small it is, and how he has seen bigger clits on women (another thing i love, huge clits on women) and is calling me a little bitch, slut etc. I have had other guys, who have taken "advantage" of my ultra sexual submission, to get their dicks sucked. But my submissive, and slutty sexuality did not mind. I have dated a transsexual who lived a few doors down, before i knew she had a big fat cock. Flirted with her for months, then a trip to the range, and a bar afterwards, she told me she was turned on, but was worried what i would think of her sexually. I told her i was very submissive, a freak, and into all sorts of kinky fun. When she dropped her panties and she had a nice big mullato cock, i started giving her sensual head, the only person who i have ever sucked their cock sensually, or kissed, or let suck me off, or have given to and received. But it was my attraction to her hot feminine looks, the body, the big round mullato booty, that i was attracted to. She was a slut, she loved sucking strangers off in public, and she made me join in many times. She was dominant sexually, but enjoyed being on both sides of the dick, and i enjoyed pounding her tight little ass hole and dropping a load in it, as much as i enjoyed her doing the same to me.

Point is, i love sex, i am likely hypersexual (ok definitely hypersexual) but when it comes to being dominated and fucked, it is not attraction to men fuelling my enjoyment, or arousal. It is simply my enjoying submission to dominate people, and my enjoying anal stimulation, and my slutty sexuality on display. Further, i enjoy the humiliation of being a straight guy, so submissive, who enjoys the physical pleasure of being manhandled and fucked and treated like a little slut, especially when a woman is in control, or the woman and i are both being handled by several dominant men the same way.

Sure my most intense orgasms have occured while getting fucked by huge cocks, without my penis being touched, including many times i was DPd, but a large part of that orgasm was the submission, humuliation, and feeling like the biggest slutty submissive bitch of a straight man as possible, on top of the intense overloading physical stimulation of the prostate and my ass, and the manhandling and everything else involved.

I prefer to call myself a sexually open minded, sexually slutty submissive straight guy.

Very well put. I was in a very similar situation before and I would describe myself the same exact way!
Thanks.

I look at being dominated by a man, much like i do at having an amazonian chick dominate and peg me with a strapon, only that the real dick feels multitudes better, and i have only known and had one woman who was able to manhandle and dominate me. By far she fucked the best of all women who have pegged me since i started at 17, and i have had some 40ish year old MILF ladies who spent 20 of that as a bullish dyke peg me. But that big amazonian build caribbean chick knew how to fuck a mans ass as well as any man does, and she was all woman, big perky natural E cup tits, juicy sweet wet slutty pussy, the booty you expect an athletic black chick to have. I almost wish she had a real cock, but i did enjoy her pussy as well, and she loved my big white dick, and the fact i could take the huge dongs. When it comes to my ass getting fucked, BBC and black chicks with strapons have always been the best.

Im Pamela,Im in my bathroom preparring for a date tonight with a fine black gentleman!Meanwhile,my husband is in our guest bedroom with his man and I just looked in on them and my husband is on his back missionary and his lover is kissing him deeply and passionately and grinding his big cock deep in my husbands little boy pussy!My husband looks like a woman taking a deep fucking from her man and loving it!My boyfriend set the two of them up and told my husband it was time for him to learn how to take a black mans cock!Now my husband has become his woman and he shares my husband with other men!I and my man have pushed my hubby into being a cocksucking fuck toy and now he even has a boyfriend that keeps him full of dick so I can freely give up my pussy for regular black breeding!

Back