White girls openly staring at BBC bulges in public?

What is your reaction?

• Total voters
I don't openly stare, but I have used a sideways glance and placed myself strategically to get a better look before. I've been busted twice. once we just smiled at each other, the second I let him know I was interested and he politely let me know he is happily married. Usually not that bold, but I had a couple of glasses of wine and was away from home at the time!

I don't openly stare, but I have used a sideways glance and placed myself strategically to get a better look before. I've been busted twice. once we just smiled at each other, the second I let him know I was interested and he politely let me know he is happily married. Usually not that bold, but I had a couple of glasses of wine and was away from home at the time!
just keep looking

If I see something I like, I'm going to want to look, ngl. I just wish I had the courage to do something about it rather than just fantasize and keep it to myself.

It works the same the other way round too, if a Black guy likes what he sees on me, he can stare as long as he wants.

Back