White girls give the best head

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
Can confirm. Nobody sucks cock like a white girl.

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
I agree wholeheartedly ...100%.. And I believe I have stated this fact on hear myself.. Nod

Don't shoot me but.... I've been with predominantly FAR more white women than anybody else in my life and I'd have to say....Black women have legit given me THE BEST HEAD on a consistent basis. At least initially. What I will say is usually once I'm with someone long enough eventually they become the best. Like my girl now is white and she is THE BEST but she didn't start off that way. She learned. Color is obsolete when it comes to this though. We all can only speak from our personal experience.
They say nothing is as good as the first time. Well, my first time was from a black girl and she literally blew my fucking mind away!! That was memorable. (Turned out, finding out years later, that we thought we were alone on her living room couch but her brother was checking us out from another room. Guess I wasn't the only one who remembers that night!!)

That said, most white girls can suck the ******* out of me. I'll take them any time, any place!!

Last edited:
Agree... I'm married to white blonde beautiful Slavic woman...i just love her blowjobs....
I used to be worshipped from black girls, Asians and Latinas but my wife is by far the best worsihipper of my cock- the Latinas are second best....she knows when I like to have it sensual or just animalic like dirtiest whore on the earth hungry for my sperm

Back