White girls give the best head

Well, this white girl LOVES giving head. It’s a HUGE turn on for me. I have been told I give a pretty damn magical blow job by more than one person. And if you look at our media... it shows my love for giving. In fact, I’d rather slide a stiff cock between my lips and shove it down my throat instead of having a guy perform oral on me.

Well, this white girl LOVES giving head. It’s a HUGE turn on for me. I have been told I give a pretty damn magical blow job by more than one person. And if you look at our media... it shows my love for giving. In fact, I’d rather slide a stiff cock between my lips and shove it down my throat instead of having a guy perform oral on me.
is a vegas trip is needed to keep skills up?Screenshot_20200103-121439.jpg

I have to say though my hubby and I used to do threesomes with my black female lover and she was the best cock sucker I ever saw! She could deep throat him all the ay to his balls and loved when he came in her mouth.
Nice you are bisexual as all women should! Lez sex rules! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

In the dom black bull/white sub girl scene ...... unpleasant smells are a turn on......the sticky thick semen in the mouth .... is a turn on.....drinking it down on our throats....is a turn on (so what is with the ho-hum facials directed by the boring directors of Blacked?)

bdsmlr-158720-pIMs4iVZ4F.gif

tumblr_pb8447BzQr1vgpbr1o2_500.gif

I can't say if there is a general difference between Black Women and white girls in swallowing or blow job. But I guess most probably it's just a matter of different likes or dislikes, regardless of race.
I can imagine though that white girls are more willing to swallow during an IR date than Black Women when being with Black Men.

Back