White girls give the best head

If we do it better, it's probably because we get so turned on by big, black cock. My last black lover told me I gave the best head he's ever had. He was young, so I don't know how much he had to compare to, but I'll take it. Haha. ?
mmmmmm Im definitely interested in seeing this for myself...

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?

I must admit I’ve always took pride in blowing a mans mind when I blow his cock. need to go deep throat

but for real...thats what haters alwaze say bout us n its weird cuz realy we're the most filthyest hungryest cocksuckerz u can find...cuz we gotta show guyz like u...n cuz we crave it!
I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood but they are probably different now than they used to be... It was well known back in the day that they they didn't even suck the bf's dicks...let alone black ones... SOME did but most not.

I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood but they are probably different now than they used to be... It was well known back in the day that they they didn't even suck the bf's dicks...let alone black ones... SOME did but most not.

ohhh soundz like maybe yr a bunch older then me? yah too bad u missed out :(

Back