White girls give the best head

Since the 1980s, at least in NYC, its been commonly accepted wisdom that black females don't like to suck dick and brothas don’t like to eat pussy.

I’d like to weigh in a bit on this one, albeit with borrowed wisdom. I had a nerdy, soccer-Mom type Milfy fuckbuddy explain her head game this way:
1—She wants the meat Just right for 1st ride
2—Conserve energy for potential round two
3—Wants Both Ends to be good enough where lover has difficulty choosing
4—Rinse & repeat

Plus, she was a psych major in school.....talk about HEAD GAME

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
I’d add that in my experience white women have always been willing to suck me off any place and anytime I’ve wanted. Having said that, ive never asked them to do it in the middle of a crowd. Lol...

I def won't say I'm the best at sucking dick, but I do love to give sloppy blow jobs... especially intent on savoring and swallowing his load (every last drop)… kiss, lick, and suck his entire body, savoring his taste and smell... paying close attention to body parts that seem the most sensitive to my touch... me feeling in total control of his upcoming orgasm. Get him close. Pull back. Get him close. Pull back. And then get him really going until his body jerks and bucks, and he yells out in total *******... and his creamy cum jets repeatedly in my mouth and down my throat. Slurp. Yum.

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
I have had so many black men tell me the same thing! Black cock looks better,tastes better, is bigger and harder than white dick and black men cum more and black cum is thicker tastier than white mens cum. I feel so sexy kneeling in front of a black man sucking his beautiful bbc!

I've been getting my dick sucked for decades. White girls do it hands down better than black women. My generalizations are that black women seem to do it more as something they have to check off the task sheet (except sho nuff hoes, that is). White girls, on the other hand, get...in...to... it. They got technique, enthusiasm, don't leave any of the dick out, and make you cum your brains out! There is one black woman who could stand up to any white girl blow job, though, but she's the exception that proves the rule. And I love to see that white face and mouth with all that hair going to work, while their hands keep busy.

Back