White girls give the best head

I tend to agree with the premise... white women usually put the hard hat on, punch the clock and are on the job.... However, they usually can’t wait to get impaled by the BBC...

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
Nothing I love more than on my knees pleasing my big black Daddy!! Makes my pussy so wet being a slut for beautiful BBC. I love to please and to be a owned sub slut for BBC.....face smacked with and rubbed all over with that dick, hair pulled and mouth ****** deep down on it.....worshipping that dick is such a turn on!! My slut reward at the end.....a mouth full of sweet soo good tasting BBC cum...omg!! Love it!!??????♠️

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
cant fully agree. black chick years ago slurped and sucked out everything in 45 sec then suck me up again to give her backshots til she tap out. It all depends on you!

I can only say I do my best, but I don’t know other ladies, either black or white :)

Well the reality is, at least for me, that I get much more excited about a big black cock and it’s naturally full focus to worship and enjoy it. Therefore more effort, more passion and better outcome literally.. lol.. ok I should stop my attempts at being funny. I’ll get my coat :ROFLMAO: But on a serious note,white girls love black cock and that’s why ;)
def agreed yall do love it

Back