WHITE GIRLS....Does it turn you on having sex with a bbc while your boyfriend watches?

Same for us. We always do it together, I would not be cool her seeing another guy without me.
We have a guy we see for fun. I like watching them, he likes watching us, she likes us watching.
It's kinda funny, we're very conservative, she will very occasionally go out without a bra depending on what outfit she's wearing and where we're going.
When we have our friend over she gets naked and fucks him no problem with me watching. It's like she's a different person.
For me, the biggest turn on is seeing a conservative, mature wife, who no one suspects is a hot wife, getting wild behind closed doors with hubby and one or more bulls, especially BBCs.

It is a huge turn on for me to have my husband watching.

Firstly, I love that it turns him on so much. His pleasure is as important as mine. He has had an interracial sex fetish since he was 14, when he found a stash of Polaroids of his mom with black guys. He said there were pics of her sucking and fucking black guys. Some of her being spit roasted. Some DP. Some with cum oozing out. Some of her kissing them. Says he masturbated to them a lot.

Being able to provide him a real life experience of that is fantastic. Him seeing his woman stretched and impaled on long thick black cocks… seeing me kiss them and make out with them… seeing them fill his woman’s pussy with loads of hot black seed.

Then, after I am filled, he comes to me and cleans and soothes my much used and cum filled pussy. As he licks and sucks and slurps at my sloppy cunt, the orgasms are even better and more intense than those from the black cocks themselves. Then he slides into my stretched pussy and fucks me. Than cums in me.

Love it.

Firstly, I love that it turns him on so much. His pleasure is as important as mine. He has had an interracial sex fetish since he was 14, when he found a stash of Polaroids of his mom with black guys. He said there were pics of her sucking and fucking black guys. Some of her being spit roasted. Some DP. Some with cum oozing out. Some of her kissing them. Says he masturbated to them a lot.

Being able to provide him a real life experience of that is fantastic. Him seeing his woman stretched and impaled on long thick black cocks… seeing me kiss them and make out with them… seeing them fill his woman’s pussy with loads of hot black seed.

Then, after I am filled, he comes to me and cleans and soothes my much used and cum filled pussy. As he licks and sucks and slurps at my sloppy cunt, the orgasms are even better and more intense than those from the black cocks themselves. Then he slides into my stretched pussy and fucks me. Than cums in me.

Love it.
I gotta call bs on this one...sorry

Love it.
His mom sounds hot.

Love it.
Va Bch?

YES!!!! Oh my God I get sooooo crazy turned on if I can see my hubby's excitement, thrill, and enjoyment me having sex. I cum so hard watching him watching me. I feel so naughty. Especially if I am completely overpowered and I know he can't help me and I...well, have to pay reparations. I've Seen hubby cum without even touching his dick!!!! Quite a few times in fact. That's Proof he's enjoying right?!?!? Just a few weeks ago I was Fucking a "friend" in the shower and hubby was in front of us watching, occasionally kissing me when he could ("friend" an I were FUCKING HARD) and as my guy was cumming in me hubby leaned back, moaned hard and his dick was throbbing and bouncing around, shooting long jets of sperm out as the guy I was Fucking was draning his balls in me. It was INTENSE!! Stud got out and as I've done now near countless times I deliriously grabbed hubby's head and mashed my sloppy, freshly-fucked, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy onto his wonderful face and relaxed for a few moments as my Loving husband was lapping away on my naughty pussy. And I came!!! Again. Hubby got mouthfuls of my black studs sperm and my cum. Lucky hubby. After friend left jerred and I of course had sex. I gotta get my husband off too. As much as he needs👍.
Use me, I'm a lil' blond fuck-toy but I'll be going back to my husband after my black fuck-buddies drain their balls into me.
Of course if you've read what we've shared in the past hubby has watched me in many different settings.
My wife feels the same!

It's pretty obvious ALOT of white girls love big black cock and white men love to watch it. So I'm curious to know if white girls get more turned on having their boyfriends watch?
I love being watched. Ive been watched dozens of times and it enhances it when my husband allows a guy to fuck me and then watches. And let's get something clear🙄 They're not ALL BIG black cocks. I've had small , medium, large and holy fuck. 😳

Husband here. My mom was hot. She was 5’6”. B cup tits. Nice hips. Trim waist. The earliest pics I found were from when she was pregnant with my younger brother. It was definitely hot to see her taking BBC in all holes. Some of my favorites were pics of her with BBC creampies. So hot.
This sounds positively explosive! 💣💣💣

Love it.
If I had one wish, it would be to be your husband for a day 🤩🤩🤩

Back