WHITE GIRLS....Does it turn you on having sex with a bbc while your boyfriend watches?

YES!!!! Oh my God I get sooooo crazy turned on if I can see my hubby's excitement, thrill, and enjoyment me having sex. I cum so hard watching him watching me. I feel so naughty. Especially if I am completely overpowered and I know he can't help me and I...well, have to pay reparations. I've Seen hubby cum without even touching his dick!!!! Quite a few times in fact. That's Proof he's enjoying right?!?!? Just a few weeks ago I was Fucking a "friend" in the shower and hubby was in front of us watching, occasionally kissing me when he could ("friend" an I were FUCKING HARD) and as my guy was cumming in me hubby leaned back, moaned hard and his dick was throbbing and bouncing around, shooting long jets of sperm out as the guy I was Fucking was draning his balls in me. It was INTENSE!! Stud got out and as I've done now near countless times I deliriously grabbed hubby's head and mashed my sloppy, freshly-fucked, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy onto his wonderful face and relaxed for a few moments as my Loving husband was lapping away on my naughty pussy. And I came!!! Again. Hubby got mouthfuls of my black studs sperm and my cum. Lucky hubby. After friend left jerred and I of course had sex. I gotta get my husband off too. As much as he needs👍.
Use me, I'm a lil' blond fuck-toy but I'll be going back to my husband after my black fuck-buddies drain their balls into me.
Of course if you've read what we've shared in the past hubby has watched me in many different settings.
Sounds like a beautiful marriage. I envy the two of you.

My wife loves it when I watch. Often she tells me what she is feeling inside her, she knows it makes me crazy. She'll tell me how hard he is, how deep he is, she lets me know when she senses he is getting ready to cum, and sometimes she'll tell me she can feel him throbbing. How much she says all depends on how into the guy she is.
Fantastic turn on.

I've actually been brought to mind-blowing orgasms watching hubby watching me. Especially if I'm being used hard by more than one black thug. If I'm getting fucked and forcefully mouth-fucked and I can see hubby and his reaction I'll cum. Whoever's fucking me gets to feel my tight little pussy spasming and contracting on his bc. I've been surrounded by big, athletic, naked black thugs all waiting to have sex with me and hubby will be there in the background enjoying it all. A hubby can help ya know? Okay you guys out there? Get over it, it's just sex. If you get off watching your girlfriend's and wife's screw bc y'all can help her. Suck on some big black cock, ya know ya want to. Just keep em hard to fuck your girl. We'll appreciate it, I promise. And when a stud cums in your mouth just take it as a compliment, and Swallow.
How many BBC do you usually play with at once? What's your record? I would love to be your hubby, sucking hard BBC, swallowing loads or snow-balling with you. Has your hubby taken BBC anally? You might get off watching that.

I’ve been super lucky enough to watch my wife take BBC 1,000 of times and I’ve been also able to watch a few of her friends she’s converted taking BBC. I know my wife and her friends love having me their to watch, I believe it’s just an extra taboo thing that fires them up and they love to be verbal, tease me about who’s getting the pussy and who isn’t and always let me know every time they are about to cum and when they have orgasms. Women love attention, if they are slutty enough to fuck another man in front of you while your standing there watching in chastity, i think it add’s an extra kink that once they get comfortable, just puts them in hyper sexual drive.
Love what you're saying, except the chastity cage is not my thing.

My ex wife thoroughly enjoyed me being there and watching them together. She enjoyed being able to tell her husband who she loved so much how she felt and what she was enjoying outloud instead of cheating and keeping her pleasures a secret. Instead she could be open and honest with her partner and husband how she was feeling and explore in the open desires she had in the past kept inside and secret by cheating on past partners. Instead of her feeling like cheating and guilty she could have what she wanted and admit it and feel open and free to enjoy getting her needs met and explore desires and pleasures openly and safely and enjoyed me being there so she felt safe and secure seeing me beside her and knowing I was ok and encouraging her to do this for us both as a couple to make us more secure as a couple and her knowing she no longer had to hid her needs and supress her desire to cheat with other men regardless of who she was with because she was with a partner who understood her and accepted her for who she was and accepted his place as her submissive beta male when the alpha male lover was with her and she wanted him to watch and her and her bull humiliate and dominate him so she could feel no guilt about her wanting a more physically fit lover to fuck her pussy and try breeding her while she stays with the man she loves and wants to be with except for when satisfying her sexual need for larger black males to fuck her pussy.
Sounds like a loving relationship. That's the way I want it. No sneaking around. All of it in the open, shared, with both partners present and feeling joy as they see each other's sexual desires satisfied by one or more bulls.

YES!!!! Oh my God I get sooooo crazy turned on if I can see my hubby's excitement, thrill, and enjoyment me having sex. I cum so hard watching him watching me. I feel so naughty. Especially if I am completely overpowered and I know he can't help me and I...well, have to pay reparations. I've Seen hubby cum without even touching his dick!!!! Quite a few times in fact. That's Proof he's enjoying right?!?!? Just a few weeks ago I was Fucking a "friend" in the shower and hubby was in front of us watching, occasionally kissing me when he could ("friend" an I were FUCKING HARD) and as my guy was cumming in me hubby leaned back, moaned hard and his dick was throbbing and bouncing around, shooting long jets of sperm out as the guy I was Fucking was draning his balls in me. It was INTENSE!! Stud got out and as I've done now near countless times I deliriously grabbed hubby's head and mashed my sloppy, freshly-fucked, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy onto his wonderful face and relaxed for a few moments as my Loving husband was lapping away on my naughty pussy. And I came!!! Again. Hubby got mouthfuls of my black studs sperm and my cum. Lucky hubby. After friend left jerred and I of course had sex. I gotta get my husband off too. As much as he needs👍.
Use me, I'm a lil' blond fuck-toy but I'll be going back to my husband after my black fuck-buddies drain their balls into me.
Of course if you've read what we've shared in the past hubby has watched me in many different settings.
Fucking beautiful marriage. The way it suppose to be. I wish I had a wife like you.

Back