WHITE GIRLS....Does it turn you on having sex with a bbc while your boyfriend watches?

YES!!!! Oh my God I get sooooo crazy turned on if I can see my hubby's excitement, thrill, and enjoyment me having sex. I cum so hard watching him watching me. I feel so naughty. Especially if I am completely overpowered and I know he can't help me and I...well, have to pay reparations. I've Seen hubby cum without even touching his dick!!!! Quite a few times in fact. That's Proof he's enjoying right?!?!? Just a few weeks ago I was Fucking a "friend" in the shower and hubby was in front of us watching, occasionally kissing me when he could ("friend" an I were FUCKING HARD) and as my guy was cumming in me hubby leaned back, moaned hard and his dick was throbbing and bouncing around, shooting long jets of sperm out as the guy I was Fucking was draning his balls in me. It was INTENSE!! Stud got out and I as I've done now near countless times I deliriously grabbed hubby's head and mashed my sloppy, freshly-fucked, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy onto his wonderful face and relaxed for a few moments as my Loving husband was lapping away on my naughty pussy. And I came!!! Again. Hubby got mouthfuls of my black studs sperm and my cum. Lucky hubby. After friend left jerred and I of course had sex. I gotta get my husband off too. As much as he needs👍.
Use me, I'm a lil' blond fuck-toy but I'll be going back to my husband after my black fuck-buddies drain their balls into me.
Of course if you've read what we've shared in the past hubby has watched me in many different settings.
You're the perfect specimen of a woman.

I disagree. It should maximize the fun for all involved but especially the couple.
I don't agree with you because I don't want to consider a Black Man as a sex toy for couple, I don't even want to risk this misinterpretation, but it's normal that everyone has their own personal feeling and interpretation

Last edited:
I don't agree with you because I don't want to consider a Black Man as a sex toy for couple, I don't even want to risk this misinterpretation, but it's normal that everyone has their own personal feeling and interpretation
I dont want the perception that white women as only trashy sex toys for black men either or white husbands as worthless and undeserving of sex. Couples in the cuckold lifestyles set the rules and guidelines not the bulls. Bulls are the invited third party. Bulls themselves also have there own guidelines and can refuse to be bulls for couples that they dont feel comfortable with the couples rules. Once a bull commits to a couple he's committing to the rules set by the couple and should respect those rules and never should change or add to those rules. Wives or husbands should not change or add rules without the other spouses knowledge and agreement. They then bring up those changes or additions to the attention of their bull or bulls and the bull can either refuse or accept them and if they refuse then the couple can release that bull to find another. There must be mutual respect with all involved and fun for all.

I disagree. It should maximize the fun for all involved but especially the couple.
Agree 100%
We're not into cuckold play but I certainly understand the kink.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. It's fun because we all get along, we can chat about most anything, we're comfy together. It's a fun, exciting and relaxing night for all three of us. Nothing weird happens, I'm not "required" to clean her, we kinda take turns with her. I like watching them, he likes watching us, she likes us watching. He does get more sex time with her but I get all I want. We all have a great night.
Thus is OUR private fun, not hers or his but OURS.

Agree 100%
We're not into cuckold play but I certainly understand the kink.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. It's fun because we all get along, we can chat about most anything, we're comfy together. It's a fun, exciting and relaxing night for all three of us. Nothing weird happens, I'm not "required" to clean her, we kinda take turns with her. I like watching them, he likes watching us, she likes us watching. He does get more sex time with her but I get all I want. We all have a great night.
Thus is OUR private fun, not hers or his but OURS.
Absolutely Beautiful, the way it should be.

I dont want the perception that white women as only trashy sex toys for black men either or white husbands as worthless and undeserving of sex. Couples in the cuckold lifestyles set the rules and guidelines not the bulls. Bulls are the invited third party. Bulls themselves also have there own guidelines and can refuse to be bulls for couples that they dont feel comfortable with the couples rules. Once a bull commits to a couple he's committing to the rules set by the couple and should respect those rules and never should change or add to those rules. Wives or husbands should not change or add rules without the other spouses knowledge and agreement. They then bring up those changes or additions to the attention of their bull or bulls and the bull can either refuse or accept them and if they refuse then the couple can release that bull to find another. There must be mutual respect with all involved and fun for all.
I do not agree. It is not the couple who dictates the rules. Everyone sets their own rules and meetings happen if all parties agree. It's much simpler!

Absolutely Beautiful, the way it should be.
No, not the way it SHOULD BE, but just the way YOU want it to be.
Everyone has the right to choose their own path.
In reality my encounters are not much different from those described, we are not looking for trashy sex for Bull nor do I think I don't deserve sex.
The difference are that I so love eating creampies :love: and probably I love submission too (even though, until now, I've never really experienced it).
Anyway, my starting points of all my cuckold life are overcoming selfishness, overcoming jealousy, and above all, a great admiration and a great respect for Black Men who are surely better then me. So I don't like who treats them only as a simply sex toys. It would be interesting to know what they think

Last edited:
We should add that we're open to a pretty wide variety of experiences. So we enjoy when my partner watches, or joins us, or leaves us alone. Each have their own pleasures. No downsides to any of it. Joy all around as long as the people are nice, and there's some level of connection.

I've actually been brought to mind-blowing orgasms watching hubby watching me. Especially if I'm being used hard by more than one black thug. If I'm getting fucked and forcefully mouth-fucked and I can see hubby and his reaction I'll cum. Whoever's fucking me gets to feel my tight little pussy spasming and contracting on his bc. I've been surrounded by big, athletic, naked black thugs all waiting to have sex with me and hubby will be there in the background enjoying it all. A hubby can help ya know? Okay you guys out there? Get over it, it's just sex. If you get off watching your girlfriend's and wife's screw bc y'all can help her. Suck on some big black cock, ya know ya want to. Just keep em hard to fuck your girl. We'll appreciate it, I promise. And when a stud cums in your mouth just take it as a compliment, and Swallow.
Absolutely the best — hubby keep them hard with his mouth so I can continue the enjoyment.

YES!!!! Oh my God I get sooooo crazy turned on if I can see my hubby's excitement, thrill, and enjoyment me having sex. I cum so hard watching him watching me. I feel so naughty. Especially if I am completely overpowered and I know he can't help me and I...well, have to pay reparations. I've Seen hubby cum without even touching his dick!!!! Quite a few times in fact. That's Proof he's enjoying right?!?!? Just a few weeks ago I was Fucking a "friend" in the shower and hubby was in front of us watching, occasionally kissing me when he could ("friend" an I were FUCKING HARD) and as my guy was cumming in me hubby leaned back, moaned hard and his dick was throbbing and bouncing around, shooting long jets of sperm out as the guy I was Fucking was draning his balls in me. It was INTENSE!! Stud got out and as I've done now near countless times I deliriously grabbed hubby's head and mashed my sloppy, freshly-fucked, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy onto his wonderful face and relaxed for a few moments as my Loving husband was lapping away on my naughty pussy. And I came!!! Again. Hubby got mouthfuls of my black studs sperm and my cum. Lucky hubby. After friend left jerred and I of course had sex. I gotta get my husband off too. As much as he needs👍.
Use me, I'm a lil' blond fuck-toy but I'll be going back to my husband after my black fuck-buddies drain their balls into me.
Of course if you've read what we've shared in the past hubby has watched me in many different settings.
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL SCENARIO 💕

I've actually been brought to mind-blowing orgasms watching hubby watching me. Especially if I'm being used hard by more than one black thug. If I'm getting fucked and forcefully mouth-fucked and I can see hubby and his reaction I'll cum. Whoever's fucking me gets to feel my tight little pussy spasming and contracting on his bc. I've been surrounded by big, athletic, naked black thugs all waiting to have sex with me and hubby will be there in the background enjoying it all. A hubby can help ya know? Okay you guys out there? Get over it, it's just sex. If you get off watching your girlfriend's and wife's screw bc y'all can help her. Suck on some big black cock, ya know ya want to. Just keep em hard to fuck your girl. We'll appreciate it, I promise. And when a stud cums in your mouth just take it as a compliment, and Swallow.
So beautiful and I agree.

YES!!!! Oh my God I get sooooo crazy turned on if I can see my hubby's excitement, thrill, and enjoyment me having sex. I cum so hard watching him watching me. I feel so naughty. Especially if I am completely overpowered and I know he can't help me and I...well, have to pay reparations. I've Seen hubby cum without even touching his dick!!!! Quite a few times in fact. That's Proof he's enjoying right?!?!? Just a few weeks ago I was Fucking a "friend" in the shower and hubby was in front of us watching, occasionally kissing me when he could ("friend" an I were FUCKING HARD) and as my guy was cumming in me hubby leaned back, moaned hard and his dick was throbbing and bouncing around, shooting long jets of sperm out as the guy I was Fucking was draning his balls in me. It was INTENSE!! Stud got out and as I've done now near countless times I deliriously grabbed hubby's head and mashed my sloppy, freshly-fucked, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy onto his wonderful face and relaxed for a few moments as my Loving husband was lapping away on my naughty pussy. And I came!!! Again. Hubby got mouthfuls of my black studs sperm and my cum. Lucky hubby. After friend left jerred and I of course had sex. I gotta get my husband off too. As much as he needs👍.
That's super hot what a great marriage you're both very lucky

Back